Miami Opening OL vs DL

Advertisement
Silvera is a beast but man I was hella impressed with DJ Scaife he crushed everyone including future Nole Kayode what's his face.

Silvera is an absolute Bull. No reason that kid shouldn't be a 4 star prospect

Scaife is a beast as well

Oladele beat Scaife both times. You can see why Kool is after him (even though he is committed to FSU). Looks like AQM physically

Advertisement
one common theme in these vids... The Miami commits are balling and play with attitude

Oladele beat Scaife both times. You can see why Kool is after him (even though he is committed to FSU). Looks like AQM physically

Have to disagree...the first one was clearly won by DJ but you may be right on the 2nd one looks like DJ held him and pulled him to the turf.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man Silvera is an animal. Seemed to win every rep with pure power. Wait til he learns to use his hands better and develop interior moves.

Chatfield made it look easy, just puts the moves on and the OL couldn't hang.

eh first time looked like he got beat but stood him up at the end

-Corey Prince from Chaminade was schooling people out the, including the hyped Curtis Dunlap. Very short but he looked good;
-only one rep, but Jeremy Passmore didn't look out of shape;
-Patrick Joyner;
-Patrick Joyner;
-Patrick Joyner;
-Patrick Joyner;

Interesting that there was nothing there from Cardinal Gibbons' Khristopher Bogle. Charles Fishbein said he was one of the best DEs on show and that he thinks the kid can be elite.

iInteresting that there was nothing there from Cardinal Gibbons' Khristopher Bogle. Charles Fishbein said he was one of the best DEs on show and that he thinks the kid can be elite.

I agree. Bogle looked lanky and quick.

Advertisement
Scaife got beat both times.. But i know what he can do and seen him do work in these settings.

Nesta just works half a man in that bull rush..thats all he does..and thats all he needs to do lol.

Mccray or whatever his name out of MNW actually had a de frame... The african kid fsu got is a steal...Joyner looked good.

Chatfield is the best pass rusher in s.fla next to Bonnito...but Bonnito weighs about 200 pds. Chatfield needs an offer a while ago..

Chatfield is the best pass rusher in s.fla next to Bonnito...but Bonnito weighs about 200 pds. Chatfield needs an offer a while ago..

They need to get Bonnito doing LB drills. He is athletic enough to do it but they are wasting his time.

Advertisement
Scaife got beat both times.. But i know what he can do and seen him do work in these settings.

Nesta just works half a man in that bull rush..thats all he does..and thats all he needs to do lol.

Mccray or whatever his name out of MNW actually had a de frame... The african kid fsu got is a steal...Joyner looked good.

Tf you watching, scaife didn't get beat at all. This is how I know some you posters ain't never played football in your **** life... Scaife OWNED the defender in his 2 reps from the video. Drove one guy outside the pocket and another into the ground. Quit saying stupid sh*t

Last edited:
Scaife has excellent feet....Silvera is extremely quick off the ball.... definitely impressed!

Tf you watching, scaife didn't get beat at all. This is how I know some you posters ain't never played football in your **** life... Scaife OWNED the defender in his 2 reps from the video. Drove one guy outside the pocket and another into the ground. Quit saying stupid sh*t

Lol... This guy...

I have a feeling gogeta would just slap u, that's all

beter reps for Scaife

[TWEET]836043310934405120[/TWEET]

[TWEET]835942287423188993[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back