Miami Opening OL vs DL

Advertisement
Scaife got beat both times.. But i know what he can do and seen him do work in these settings.

Nesta just works half a man in that bull rush..thats all he does..and thats all he needs to do lol.

Mccray or whatever his name out of MNW actually had a de frame... The african kid fsu got is a steal...Joyner looked good.

Chatfield is the best pass rusher in s.fla next to Bonnito...but Bonnito weighs about 200 pds. Chatfield needs an offer a while ago..
Tf you watching, scaife didn't get beat at all. This is how I know some you posters ain't never played football in your **** life... Scaife OWNED the defender in his 2 reps from the video. Drove one guy outside the pocket and another into the ground. Quit saying stupid sh*t

Yeap that's what I saw as well. What was that all about? Scaife is a rock.

Scaife got beat both times.. But i know what he can do and seen him do work in these settings.

Nesta just works half a man in that bull rush..thats all he does..and thats all he needs to do lol.

Mccray or whatever his name out of MNW actually had a de frame... The african kid fsu got is a steal...Joyner looked good.

Chatfield is the best pass rusher in s.fla next to Bonnito...but Bonnito weighs about 200 pds. Chatfield needs an offer a while ago..
Tf you watching, scaife didn't get beat at all. This is how I know some you posters ain't never played football in your **** life... Scaife OWNED the defender in his 2 reps from the video. Drove one guy outside the pocket and another into the ground. Quit saying stupid sh*t

[MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION], is a former college offensive lineman, i believe

Scaife's first two reps were good but he got too deep on the first against Oladele then just caught him the 2nd time.

Dunlap was leaning way too much. Size/arm length are impressive though.

Silvera just going through dudes. Too easy. Chatfield looked good too, really fluid.

i played left tackle in college..i know what im watching. Scaife is my favorite ol recruit in this class. Some of yall dudes need to think before you post and stop d*ckriding. i forgot more football than u even know

Advertisement
beter reps for Scaife

[TWEET]836043310934405120[/TWEET]

[TWEET]835942287423188993[/TWEET]

caife's feet is too nice for that speed rush..he stoned both guys...who imo are some legit pass rushing talents.

Scaife is what prop joe was in hs. And undersized guy who could kick out to tackle. Art Kehoe told me i shouldve been a center at a camp...i never attempted it and likely would have been a higher ranked player had i. Scaife i believe might be our center for 4 years

Last edited:
Scaife's first two reps were good but he got too deep on the first against Oladele then just caught him the 2nd time.

Silvera just going through dudes. Too easy. Chatfield looked good too, really fluid.

The first rep..he gave wayyy to much ground..he over set...and the air up there just pushed him back. The second rep against the air up there was pretty much the same..but Scaife kinda tackled/held him. People on here are smooth cucks. They act like "our recruits" dont get beat. Sh*t happens. Scaife is a certified beast....this camp aint showing me that..he been dogging folks on film where it matters

i played left tackle in college..i know what im watching. Scaife is my favorite ol recruit in this class. Some of yall dudes need to think before you post and stop d*ckriding. i forgot more football than u even know

Scaife got beat in those reps to you? Foh you sound like a **** idiot period.

The first rep..he gave wayyy to much ground..he over set...and the air up there just pushed him back. The second rep against the air up there was pretty much the same..but Scaife kinda tackled/held him. People on here are smooth cucks. They act like "our recruits" dont get beat. Sh*t happens. Scaife is a certified beast....this camp aint showing me that..he been dogging folks on film where it matters

The only thing scaife could have did better was continue his kickslide on the first rep but that's expected he's an interior player so he's still raw at that. The de wanted to do a heavy outside rush so he took him out there.. on the 2nd rep he pushed him into the ground. He won both reps end of story. I had opportunities to plays in college to but chose not to so I know what I'm talking about. I come from a talented and have played with and against several d1 and sec recruits

Advertisement

The only thing scaife could have did better was continue his kickslide on the first rep but that's expected he's an interior player so he's still raw at that. The de wanted to do a heavy outside rush so he took him out there.. on the 2nd rep he pushed him into the ground. He won both reps end of story. I had opportunities to plays in college to but chose not to so I know what I'm talking about. I come from a talented and have played with and against several d1 and sec recruits

brock either you went full ****** or me and you are not talking about the same two reps. Because in the two reps im speaking of....the de..(The african dude committed to fsu) never made an outside rush...he pretty much walked Scaife back into the little orange thing called a pylon that was supposed to be the quarterback. Now if your talking about his reps against Samuel Brooks from MNW he won those rather easily. Lol at played with or against div 1 or SEC recruits like it matters if u cant see your *** for your hands. Im not going to break down everything he did wrong in those 2 reps i could..but i dont think you really know what your talking about and were both on cable but on different channels currently.

brock either you went full ****** or me and you are not talking about the same two reps. Because in the two reps im speaking of....the de..(The african dude committed to fsu) never made an outside rush...he pretty much walked Scaife back into the little orange thing called a pylon that was supposed to be the quarterback. Now if your talking about his reps against Samuel Brooks from MNW he won those rather easily. Lol at played with or against div 1 or SEC recruits like it matters if u cant see your *** for your hands. Im not going to break down everything he did wrong in those 2 reps i could..but i dont think you really know what your talking about and were both on cable but on different channels currently.

I'm talking about the first 2 reps in the first post. We must be talking about 2 different things then smh lol.

Advertisement

You are casting your pearls before the swine my friend. broke is the swine in this analogy.

Advertisement
Back