Miami offers two Georgia DT's Jamiyus Pittman & Justin Jones

Advertisement
Good

If these SoFla crazies don't want to stay, then it's time to focus elsewhere

This dude Justin Jones holy :eekeyes:

How are we his only offer, want

Advertisement
I said this same thing when it came to Sony and UGA that yes there is some distance ut compared to NJ, Louisiana, Cali and other states Georgia is a perfect place to start a pipeline it is literally the next closest state to Florida so i love this ****!!!!!!!!!

I said this same thing when it came to Sony and UGA that yes there is some distance ut compared to NJ, Louisiana, Cali and other states Georgia is a perfect place to start a pipeline it is literally the next closest state to Florida so i love this ****!!!!!!!!!

Really? Alabama´s pretty close, ya know.

SoFla dude want to become celebrities with this recruiting stuff **** that leggo golden get dudes who when they put miami first they commit

Alabama is on the panhandle you know what he means

Advertisement

Alabama is close too, but do you really think players are gonna leave home in Bama?

Of course I know what he means. I just find it laughable that someone feels the need to tell Miami Hurricane fans that Georgia is literally the next closest state to Florida.

Advertisement

Alphabetically, too!

Advertisement
SoFla dude want to become celebrities with this recruiting stuff **** that leggo golden get dudes who when they put miami first they commit

The elite players in Georgia especially in the Atlanta area are huge divas

tbh i cant blame some of them its so hard just to get recruited in SoFla let alone be elite so sometime i dont blame a dude if he just wants to treated like a celebrities in another state and not just some dude back up ........ cough cough alex collins

Georgia IS closer to South Florida. Get out a thesaurus - never mind, that's an old extinct dinosaur - get out a dictionary and it's right there on the map.

Or call the Sociology Department.

FYI...this is what 247 had to say about Pittman about two weeks ago...

"Though he stopped just short of saying it, I’m inclined to think the Rebels lead for Jamiyus Pittman already and he just wants to be sure of things by the trip to Oxford. The family connection with Bobby Hill being his cousin certainly helps. Jamiyus said Bobby may accompany him on his visit next week, but he isn’t sure. My impression of Jamiyus after communicating with him for a couple of months is that he is another high-intelligence, high-character recruit that fits the blueprint Ole Miss has established under Hugh Freeze. Jamiyus says he may be close to making a decision, which after next week’s trip to Ole Miss, could bode very well for the Rebels."

:cigar:

Advertisement
Back