Miami offers two Georgia DT's Jamiyus Pittman & Justin Jones

Advertisement
Jamiyus Pittman Colquitt County High School - Moultrie, GA
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1378536/jamiyus-pittman

Justin Jones Austell, Ga.SchoolSouth Cobb High School 6-3, 270
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1txn-BQCINg

IHTP...I've been able to confirm Justin Jones' offer, but not Pittman's. Do you have a source? THX!

Remember that the source must start with a three digit number.

rmcid... I'm not saying it's not legit. I'm just tying to confirm the "offer". Some of my sources have letters too. However, all are legit media outlets, not a friend of a friend or fake twitter accounts. I'm sure you want to know that the news announcement is legitimate? Right, Einstein?

IHTP...I've been able to confirm Justin Jones' offer, but not Pittman's. Do you have a source? THX!

rmcid... I'm not saying it's not legit. I'm just tying to confirm the "offer". Some of my sources have letters too. However, all are legit media outlets, not a friend of a friend or fake twitter accounts. I'm sure you want to know that the news announcement is legitimate? Right, Einstein?

Tex, I'm only teasing. Don't get upset. It's a long way to NSD!

Georgia IS closer to South Florida. Get out a thesaurus - never mind, that's an old extinct dinosaur - get out a dictionary and it's right there on the map.

Or call the Sociology Department.

You go from a thesaurus to a dictionary to the sociology department to find the answer to a geography question?

When you were matriculating at FSU and you wanted to find out what country was to the North of The United States, the teacher said, "look it up in the dictionary," or "go ask the sociology professor?"

Advertisement

Tex, I'm only teasing. Don't get upset. It's a long way to NSD!

IHTP...I wanted to get back to you to let you know that I have been able to confirm Pittman. You are out there! Goo job! :cigar:

Georgia IS closer to South Florida. Get out a thesaurus - never mind, that's an old extinct dinosaur - get out a dictionary and it's right there on the map.

You go from a thesaurus to a dictionary to the sociology department to find the answer to a geography question?

When you were matriculating at FSU and you wanted to find out what country was to the North of The United States, the teacher said, "look it up in the dictionary," or "go ask the sociology professor?"

Everyone knows there's no country north of the United States - it's all ocean all the way to Antarctica.

Advertisement

Everyone knows there's no country north of the United States - it's all ocean all the way to Antarctica.

North to Antarctica? I'm pretty sure you are being facetious, at least I really hope you are.

So whats the latest word on Jones, is he even interested in UM?

Being from Georgia and starting to get more attention on the recruiting circuit it would be a real coup de ta to snatch this kid from SEC country as 1 of the 4 DT's UM will take in the 2014 class.

Go Canes!

I said this same thing when it came to Sony and UGA that yes there is some distance ut compared to NJ, Louisiana, Cali and other states Georgia is a perfect place to start a pipeline it is literally the next closest state to Florida so i love this ****!!!!!!!!!

Really? Alabama´s pretty close, ya know.

Alabama is on the panhandle you know what he means

Of course I know what he means. I just find it laughable that someone feels the need to tell Miami Hurricane fans that Georgia is literally the next closest state to Florida.

Like... LITERALLY???

North to Antarctica? I'm pretty sure you are being facetious, at least I really hope you are.

****. I was starting to get worried . . .

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me why Black kids would want to take their talents to Oxford!!!! A school whose mascot is the embediment of the defender of Slavery and Seperation. The Flag!! I digress. One of my former players plays their but I never intervene where other peoples children are concerned. May I share some history.....All but 2 male students left school to fight to defend slavery and would shout upon attacking the Union....therefore the Rebel Yell, therefore the name Rebels. Maybe the Defenders of Slavery was too long a moniker and might disuade a few certain recruits. "Thays treats me mighty fine suh when I gos thea, so thays mus hav good intentons"? "Thays even say thays gimme mi own room, cot and feeds me" Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!!

Can someone explain to me why Black kids would want to take their talents to Oxford!!!! A school whose mascot is the embediment of the defender of Slavery and Seperation. The Flag!! I digress. One of my former players plays their but I never intervene where other peoples children are concerned. May I share some history.....All but 2 male students left school to fight to defend slavery and would shout upon attacking the Union....therefore the Rebel Yell, therefore the name Rebels. Maybe the Defenders of Slavery was too long a moniker and might disuade a few certain recruits. "Thays treats me mighty fine suh when I gos thea, so thays mus hav good intentons"? "Thays even say thays gimme mi own room, cot and feeds me" Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!!
White women and money stop asking dumb *** questions

1.jpeg

Great post, would read again.

Advertisement

1.jpeg

Spoken like a true Gator.
Dazzlers and Tri Delts fellating you 365 days a year does make Gainesville just as bearable as Oxford.

1.jpeg

As a jamaican man i can say that white girls do things that barely any black girls will do to convince a athlete to go to Oxford

Advertisement
Back