Miami offers grad transfer DT Chigozie Nnoruka

Advertisement
UF offered too but idk not much to like about him

His past ranking out of HS was super low I believe and ya glad we got Jon Greenard instead

He was a JUCO player, genius.

Wasnt ranked at all as a HS guy. And even if he was, who cares? He's produced at UCLA.

lol look at you backtracking on a guy being awful just because he's on Rice.

And for every Brian Burns there's a dozen ****** players on FSU
LOL a lady from Broward won the powerbal last year..Let me go play too!!!

Calvin ANderson was pegged as an NFL player before he even transferred to TExas..you show me an article saying that this Rice guy is an NFL prospect & I'll take the L

Advertisement
Renfrow got a cup of coffee in the NFL. He wasn't good but he looked worse with Coach D.

This UCLA kid is athletic on tape and fits the system. Looks like another Tito, which would be a good thing.

ANybody 6'6 300 pounds is gonna get a shot in the NFL... I dont mind the UCLA DT but history hasnt been kind to transfers in recent history to me except Adrian Colbert

Advertisement
Pat wasn't strong enough, Nesta needs to get into better shape, I haven't seen much from Ford

Advertisement
Renfrow got a cup of coffee in the NFL. He wasn't good but he looked worse with Coach D.

This UCLA kid is athletic on tape and fits the system. Looks like another Tito, which would be a good thing.

He made 3 separate practice squads and I believe he is in the CFL. Renfrow still had 35 tackles so he was productive, which is hard to do in D'Onofrio's pathetic defense.

What does that say about the rest of our guys. Pat was listed by the coach as the strongest dt we have. This is why we need 2 grad transfer dt

Great work by "Meet Me at the Quarterback" and his defensive tackle recruiting prowess.

Advertisement
He made 3 separate practice squads and I believe he is in the CFL. Renfrow still had 35 tackles so he was productive, which is hard to do in D'Onofrio's pathetic defense.

Yep, apparently doing well in CFL per his twitter.
Also, although he was at UM for one year, he appears to be very proud Cane.

Advertisement
Back