Miami offers Bama commit WR Daylon Charlot

deerob305

Junior
Daylon Charlot
@Fly_Life985

Miami Hurricanes just offered me #Blessedđź‘Ľ
9:12pm - 21 Apr 14

Funny, didn't this kid want to be a Cane?? Seems odd we offer him after we lose out on both SBB n Ridley....Crootin' at its finest

Advertisement
Not only do you have to fight with Bama for this kid LSU can come in at anytime and get him.Big waste of time.

Not only do you have to fight with Bama for this kid LSU can come in at anytime and get him.Big waste of time.

Totally right. Shouldn't offer every stud. Only the ones we don't have to work hard for. Because hot **** I love 7-5 and the Sun Bowl.

Totally right. Shouldn't offer every stud. Only the ones we don't have to work hard for. Because hot **** I love 7-5 and the Sun Bowl.

Well we do have so many that want to stay home, have great grades, good work ethic and solid strength and conditioning.

Advertisement
“Miami, because Al Golden is a great coach and I feel they can really prepare for the next level and be a better player.”

So lucky to have golden

Advertisement
“Miami, because Al Golden is a great coach and I feel they can really prepare for the next level and be a better player.”

So lucky to have golden

246.gif

He should flip to miami, Alabama isn't the ideal offense for his talents. At Miami he will get more playing time, & oppertunities to shine

Advertisement

Kid said he is coming to visit in April. Anyone know if he has? No reason we can't flip him from Bama. Looks like kid wants to leave the state so LSU has no lock on him. Someboby get Kaaya on him. Al got a nibble from Bo this cycle and ****ed Satan off, so he sent more money south. Now Golden should go take one from him to say "game on, mutha!"

"No reason we can't flip him from Bama." Really? You can't come up with any reason why we can't flip him?

Advertisement
Naw Artie was just holding on to that offer until he got his Cane scholly. He never wanted to go Bama. As soon as Golden came through with that scholly he was ours and never looked back.

Advertisement
Back