Miami offers Bama commit WR Daylon Charlot

Flipped artie .... Golden is no joke
Golden did flip Artie true enough........but that was because saban didnt want him to run track, al golden didnt care if he ran track.
Saban has let 2 of his recruits coming in this year run track in Tony Brown and Marlon Humphrey.

When it comes to players like those two, I think even Saban might have bent to let them run track in exchange for getting them.

Advertisement
Golden did flip Artie true enough........but that was because saban didnt want him to run track, al golden didnt care if he ran track.

Don't know what happened in Artie's situation, so I'm not sure wether or not the "running track" thing is true. Lingo every kids situation is different, just because Saban let those two kids run track, doesn't mean he gave Artie the same opportunity. For all we know, Artie could've just wanted to stay closer to his mom, and just liked what UM and gulden had to offer compared to Bama.

LULZ Golden didn't flip sh*t, Artie decommitted from Bama and 4 months later he committed to Miami.

what would you call it then describing what artie did ?

Decommitting from Bama 4 months earlier, and then committing to UM.

Advertisement

LULZ Golden didn't flip sh*t, Artie decommitted from Bama and 4 months later he committed to Miami.

^^^

^^^

So nothing the staff did had any effect on Burns? He went from Bama commit to undecided then Miami commit all on his own? You don't have any idea what he told the staff right after decomitting. If he was leaning Miami and just needed more time before deciding and sticking with it; that is a flip.
Either way it wasn't like Bama stopped coming after him

No you have to give Golden credit for Burns. Just like we blame him for losing Cooper. Burns never wanted to go to Bama. I read that in one particular article. However, he could have signed anywhere but Golden reeled him in. I think some people overrate our staff, but whether you like them or not you have to give them credit. Golden flipped, flipped, signed, coerced, etc. Burns to come to the U.

Advertisement

^^^

So nothing the staff did had any effect on Burns? He went from Bama commit to undecided then Miami commit all on his own? You don't have any idea what he told the staff right after decomitting. If he was leaning Miami and just needed more time before deciding and sticking with it; that is a flip.

What he is trying to say is golden didn't flip him. He just committed a player who was undecided to commit. Now if he would have said the same day he decommitted from Bama to commit to miami now that's a flip.

Who knows why he decommitted. I'm sure miami wasn't the only school recruiting.

^^^

What he is trying to say is golden didn't flip him. He just committed a player who was undecided to commit. Now if he would have said the same day he decommitted from Bama to commit to miami now that's a flip.

Thank You.

^^^

Thank You.

LSU and FSU wanted Burns badly

Not only do you have to fight with Bama for this kid LSU can come in at anytime and get him.Big waste of time.

Totally right. Shouldn't offer every stud. Only the ones we don't have to work hard for. Because hot **** I love 7-5 and the Sun Bowl.

That's right, throw in the towel on those Louisiana guys. So we got Ed Reed and Reggie Wayne....I don't know if LSU wanted them anyway. And Standish Dobard, I guess LSU was not interested. Just take the Louisiana kids who are hiding under a rock, out of the sight of Miles.

Advertisement
The double standard lol.... Is crazy.... Golden first year no ncaa on his back its only going to get better
.... Loving this first year after "death penalty" class

Advertisement
Back