Miami offers Anthony Schwartz (2018)

Yeah, dude says he's unimpressed with the kid and then compares him to a guy playing in the NFL. Seems legit.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how to describe some of the posters on here.

Yes, I was unimpressed with his film, but regardless, he could end up in the NFL just like someone else who got drafted in the first round based off of mainly speed, and not from having film more imprressive than wide receivers drafted after him. Don't see how there is a problem with what I said.

We understand that you don't understand

Sorry, let me make this a bit easier since you're playing the role of a ****** that doesnt know the difference between speed and speed mixed with skill. Watch highlights of this guy, then go watch Jeff Thomas highlights, or Latrell Williams from last year. 1 of them will show great speed, the other 2 will show speed and make you ask how tf did he do that.
Or watch highlights of Devin Hester and Ted Ginn Jr. Let me know if the faster guy film looks better.

Its possible to be unimpressed but acknowledge a strength that will carry him through.

Lets see how long Amir Rasul rides FSU's bench and still make it in the NFL off backup carries and speed.

All fair points.

Advertisement
Yeah, dude says he's unimpressed with the kid and then compares him to a guy playing in the NFL. Seems legit.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how to describe some of the posters on here.

Yes, I was unimpressed with his film, but regardless, he could end up in the NFL just like someone else who got drafted in the first round based off of mainly speed, and not from having film more imprressive than wide receivers drafted after him. Don't see how there is a problem with what I said.

We understand that you don't understand

Sorry, let me make this a bit easier since you're playing the role of a ****** that doesnt know the difference between speed and speed mixed with skill. Watch highlights of this guy, then go watch Jeff Thomas highlights, or Latrell Williams from last year. 1 of them will show great speed, the other 2 will show speed and make you ask how tf did he do that.
Or watch highlights of Devin Hester and Ted Ginn Jr. Let me know if the faster guy film looks better.

Its possible to be unimpressed but acknowledge a strength that will carry him through.

Lets see how long Amir Rasul rides FSU's bench and still make it in the NFL off backup carries and speed.
This was all unnecessary but a good post.

I wasn't trying to be a "******".

We've all seen enough regarding recruiting to know there's rarely ever a "sure thing". Not much to this highlight other than obvious bigtime speed. I love when I see kids from the area that still stand out from a speed perspective when you know they aren't playing scrubs.

Nothing wrong with Dorsett though. He had a nice career here.

Advertisement
Back