JUCO 2024 Miami Offers 6'5 JUCO WR Leland Smith

Like the eval on him. Big body with speed. Probably low asking price and maybe a chip on his shoulder. If nothing else he would push Horton to step his game up. Hope we get him. If the speed is verifiable then its a no brainer. I feel we got good wrs just unproven. Reminds me of when Alabama had all those young wrs with Jalen Hurts and just needed the right qb to bring out the talent. Tua changed that offense to more passing game specific and they took off.

Advertisement
This! UGA was tampering early. He threw a crazy number out there, that he knew we wasn't gonna get to. He didn't get close to that amount from them. Homie tried to make us overpay for his services. Our own player tried to get us to pay a "suck tax", to keep him. :ROFLMAO: Bruh...
He can go to UGA and catch 20 balls next year. Guy picked the wrong team to try to elevate his draft stock

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
I’m going to need to see him dunk first to judge if he is athletic or not.

Would be a good pickup as he brings a different body type (Pause) to that WR room.

Advertisement
If kids have a 4 year scholarship, you can’t just kick them off the team. You can encourage them to transfer for playing time, but if a player no longer cares about playing time because he shifted his priority and now he wants his degree, then you need to let him stay and get his degree.
The long and short is that it is not always a “choice” for the coaches.
Exactly 💯 yall be acting like a UM education doesn't outweigh playing at a G5 to go to the XFL UFL then be jobless. These kids don't care about our transfer fantasy 😒. But @AtlAtty it's bc [[our fans keep holding Mario back by not holding him accountable]] for GA tech ,TVD ,Gattis ,Louisville at the goalline...Yes recruiting matters. But who cares if you can catch fish if you can't fry them. It don't take the Avengers and X-Men to beat Rutgers and Bottom ACC teams. We getting out coached. Wash and Michigan took 4,3 stars and made lemonade with lemons. Michigan almost never out recruit OSU they barely out recruit PSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If kids have a 4 year scholarship, you can’t just kick them off the team. You can encourage them to transfer for playing time, but if a player no longer cares about playing time because he shifted his priority and now he wants his degree, then you need to let him stay and get his degree.
Are 4-year scholarships actually a thing? I know that years ago they used to have be renewed each year - especially in other sports. I remember there being talk a few years back of making football scholarships four years, but is that the rule?

It is...You dont get a 4 year scholarship.

Scholarships are YEARLY...after the szn u literally have an exit interview with the coach to see the plan or what will be done moving forward.

Advertisement
Back