JUCO 2024 Miami Offers 6'5 JUCO WR Leland Smith

Advertisement
Spots are tight , ov’s are VERY tight. They’ll be very picky because of both. They have time to get numbers down but there won’t be any Gore like takes.

Been wondering, when does Miami have to get down to 85?

Advertisement
Btw this film is disgusting, Very fluid for that size , very good speed , body control and hands catching. The one area that surprised me was route running , it’s pretty **** good for 6’5. He does everything you want from a big outside guy. I’d take him and somebody like the Miami Ohio guy who can play inside and out.

Advertisement
They need to sign him asap. Anybody say different didn't watch the film or never played cfb. Some stuff you can tell. FCS, Juco, G5 if you see traits you see it. The stuff he did is impressive.

Advertisement
Doesn't necessarily mean he got offered the same price he wanted from us....
This! UGA was tampering early. He threw a crazy number out there, that he knew we wasn't gonna get to. He didn't get close to that amount from them. Homie tried to make us overpay for his services. Our own player tried to get us to pay a "suck tax", to keep him. :ROFLMAO: Bruh...

Advertisement
Young's replacement at a lower cap cost:

Do It Nike GIF by James Bond 007

Why did we choose to keep dead weight on the roster with spots being so tight?
If kids have a 4 year scholarship, you can’t just kick them off the team. You can encourage them to transfer for playing time, but if a player no longer cares about playing time because he shifted his priority and now he wants his degree, then you need to let him stay and get his degree.
The long and short is that it is not always a “choice” for the coaches.

This! UGA was tampering early. He threw a crazy number out there, that he knew we wasn't gonna get to. He didn't get close to that amount from them. Homie tried to make us overpay for his services. Our own player tried to get us to pay a "suck tax", to keep him. :ROFLMAO: Bruh...
Lol crazy we couldn't even get a discovery discount. I mean, he at least owe it to Alonzo Highsmith for finding him.

Advertisement
Back