JUCO 2024 Miami Offers 6'5 JUCO WR Leland Smith

What WR1 is going to be in the portal post spring? Most of the guys that enter the portal post spring are the ones that got beat out and fell down the depth chart
Guess we'll find out, but it seems there has been some chatter about some guys looking to for a new spot in the next transfer window. To be continued...

Advertisement
Jordan Addison and Keon Coleman would disagree
Both were tampered with...and we landed neither of them lol

Wishing an hoping there will be a Jordan Addison and keon Coleman that will be in the next wave will leave you with ....

There's a few I believe we should tamper with..it has to be guys that want to maybe a step up in competition with production.
Boise State has one...the kid was mentioned
Jalen Royals

I think we need another tall Wr to atleast compete with Horton either way. I feel Young came in clutch during the Clemson game a few times with jump ball situations. Doesn't have to even be a Wr1 Coleman type as of right now who do we have with any height besides Horton and Redding?

I think we need another tall Wr to atleast compete with Horton either way. I feel Young came in clutch during the Clemson game a few times with jump ball situations. Doesn't have to even be a Wr1 Coleman type as of right now who do we have with any height besides Horton and Redding?

And I honestly can't fathom a situation where Redding is still on the team next year.

Chance Robinson would be next at 6'1/6'2ish

Advertisement
And I honestly can't fathom a situation where Redding is still on the team next year.

Chance Robinson would be next at 6'1/6'2ish
Exactly and idk if you want to go into the Swamp or play FSU where you know they are going to be trying to jam the WR at the LOS depending on a freshman. As of right now the only WR we have you can just throw it up to is Horton. Seems like we got picked a few times just throwing it up to George. Either way he isn't ideal for that kind of situation.

Wishing an hoping there will be a Jordan Addison and keon Coleman that will be in the next wave will leave you with ....

There's a few I believe we should tamper with..it has to be guys that want to maybe a step up in competition with production.
Jalen Royals
Utah State for Jalen.
That is my guy’s son. Great kid.

Jalen Royals
Brother you and I both know atleast 90% of the people who enter the portal and are snatched up relatively quickly have all been tampered with. Back channeling is the name of the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back