Miami Offers 4 Star DE Jamarcus Chatman

Advertisement
With Rocker leaving UGA it helps. His teammate 4star Adam Anderson is committed to UGA. Adam plays DE but would probably play standing up in college. For what it's worth his head coach coached Taylor Gadbois in high school as well. His head coach is also the DL coach which probably helps.

Silvera and Chatman appear to be the foundation of the DT class.

Would like two more like them.

Advertisement
With Rocker leaving UGA it helps. His teammate 4star Adam Anderson is committed to UGA. Adam plays DE but would probably play standing up in college. For what it's worth his head coach coached Taylor Gadbois in high school as well. His head coach is also the DL coach which probably helps.

Gadbois went to south Paulding which is south of Henry county. I have never heard of the school this kid is at so I just assumed it was in Rome ga.

Silvera and Chatman are great complements. We get our Norton/McIntosh combination. Would like one more DT in this class as well.

Gadbois went to south Paulding which is south of Henry county. I have never heard of the school this kid is at so I just assumed it was in Rome ga.

Gadbois went to East Paulding, which is where Coach Reid used to coach. East Paulding is west of Cobb County. Rome won the 5a state title beating Buford. Before Rome High, East and West Rome high won 7 titles in a 20 year span.

Gadbois went to East Paulding, which is where Coach Reid used to coach. East Paulding is west of Cobb County. Rome won the 5a state title beating Buford. Before Rome High, East and West Rome high won 7 titles in a 20 year span.

**** I'm tripping. I'm thinking of Spaulding county not paulding lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it was pickup tackle football, he'd probably get picked first. He'd mesh nice with Silvera. A big 6'4+ 300 lbs + DT would be a great 3rd addition to add if we get Chapman.

Advertisement
Could you imagine a DT class of Nesta Silvera, Jamarcus Chatman and Taron Vincent?

Come on coach Kul!

Advertisement
Back