Miami Offers 4 Star DE Jamarcus Chatman

Advertisement
Could you imagine a DT class of Nesta Silvera, Jamarcus Chatman and Taron Vincent?

Come on coach Kul!

Another name I'm big on is Jordan Davis out of North Carolina.

Give me any 3.

**** I wouldn't call it crazy to take all 4 if we can. Not like that Logan dude is likely to transfer to us or anything. Hasn't even said he's transferring yet, and if he was its likely we would be out of the running because we play them in 2018. So imo there an extremely slim chance we get him.
So I think it's a smart decision to get 4 top DTs if we can with the possibility of our best 4 dts all leaving (doubt it, but it is possible). Our depth at DE is pretty solid, and I think we'll be fine with only getting 2 DE's. Could get 6 DL and still get a class around 26 which is what I'd want.

Bailey had less body fat and was an inch taller. Chatman has got a lot bigger in HS, so it will be interesting to see how he looks this fall after spring and summer lifting.

Advertisement
Chatman recruitment has exploded in the last month or so
Clemson
Fsu
Lsu
Southern California
Texas
Ole miss
Tennessee
UF
All have offered since the beginning of march and many more

Chatman recruitment has exploded in the last month or so
Clemson
Fsu
Lsu
Southern California
Texas
Ole miss
Tennessee
UF
All have offered since the beginning of march and many more

****. I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuligowski.jpg

Advertisement
After hitting up twitter I'm convinced Chatman was one of the guys that was probably going to commit on Sunday. But if he says he's coming for a visit in the next few weeks, thats probably when he'll announce.

Pope, Dunlap, Reese, Chatman are all guys I think are already coming (that are currently uncommitted).

Man you ain't kidding with that first step, kid launches like a missile at the snap! OMG the possibilities with some coach kool grooming makes me salivate!

Advertisement
[TWEET]843986088276516864[/TWEET]
Kid definitely seemed like he was close to committing, so it seems weird he'd put out a top 10, especially since TOp10's mean ****.
Most notable thing to me is UGA isn't on here.

And its just obvious no on is choosing Minnesota, Ole Miss (Sanctions), Oregon, Wake Forrest, over us...and that being generous to those other 5 schools.

Kid definitely seemed like he was close to committing, so it seems weird he'd put out a top 10, especially since TOp10's mean ****.

And its just obvious no on is choosing Minnesota, Ole Miss (Sanctions), Oregon, Wake Forrest, over us...and that being generous to those other 5 schools.

Has Georgia offered him?

Has Georgia offered him?
Nope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back