2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Whether he commits to us today or not it doesn't matter. This is the type of commit that can easily flip for no apparent reason down the road.

Committing today would be good for optics, but wouldn't hold my breath it sticks

I wasn't trying to be a d'ck. I just don't know who they are, and if they are truly plugged in, or are message board guys like us who compile info from several different insiders.
Brad’s got an ok reputation but I will admit he’s been spot on this class.

Steve posts that gif for a bat signal, he’s been pretty good throughout the years. Good guy, certainly not a troll.

As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol

In Captain Cribby I trust!
ResizedP_5251440b-c8a1-45a3-8786-3bf4e8f8f3f3_374722534344656.gif

58508349-feee-4ef1-b90f-342a34a8772b_231998863805143.gif

Advertisement
If this was the old administration, we would of heard the phrase "Miami feels good about him" right before he selects another school. lol. My gut feeling on JB's recruitment is that even though he might pick LSU TODAY, when he signs the LOI, it will be Miami. Lots of time to flip him from now until December.

feels like we aren’t getting Brown or Acheampong and the noise is for Wayne. It’s a reminder that we are still getting a 5 star this weekend would be my guess. We are kinda taking the Wayne commitment for granted. It appears we beat out UGA and Bama for a DE. That’s big big time. Also this isn’t a skinny wiry edge kid. This is a future 6’5 280lb monster. I said it in another thread, this guy is a Bama DE of years past that we sit there watch and wish we had. Now it’s looking like reality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
feels like we aren’t getting Brown or Acheampong and the noise is for Wayne. It’s a reminder that we are still getting a 5 star this weekend would be my guess. We are kinda taking the Wayne commitment for granted. It appears we beat out UGA and Bama for a DE. That’s big big time. Also this isn’t a skinny wiry edge kid. This is a future 6’5 280lb monster. I said it in another thread, this guy is a Bama DE of years past that we sit there watch and wish we had. Now it’s looking like reality.
Thank you. I know I am guilty now of derailing the Brown thread with a Wayne post, but thank you for reminding people just how good Jayden Wayne. I would recommend that people go watch his highlight video. This is a 240 lb DE also lining up at WR and looking **** good. That much coordination and fluidity at that size is really, really uncommon (see Greg Rousseau).

Brad’s got an ok reputation but I will admit he’s been spot on this class.

Steve posts that gif for a bat signal, he’s been pretty good throughout the years. Good guy, certainly not a troll.
I didn’t know Brad before this season. It seemed like people made fun of him but from everything I’ve seen this year he looks spot on

Advertisement
If this was the old administration, we would of heard the phrase "Miami feels good about him" right before he selects another school. lol. My gut feeling on JB's recruitment is that even though he might pick LSU TODAY, when he signs the LOI, it will be Miami. Lots of time to flip him from now until December.
We would have never even heard of a lot of these guys if it was the previous staff that’s for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back