2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn't rocket science: Jalen Brown announced he was going to commit today because he chose LSU. Miami was caught by surprised and have been on him to try to flip him to Miami. They have made progress, Brad is convinced that it will be enough by the time he announces to get him to pick Miami. But like Cribby is saying it is still too foggy, a final decision hasn't been made by Brown and probably won't be until moments before he announces. But in no way has Brad gotten word that Brown decided Miami, he just believes in the staff enough to think they will get him to flip either before the announcement or before signing day.

But his decision was LSU, Miami has to convince him otherwise.

Advertisement
This isn't rocket science: Jalen Brown announced he was going to commit today because he chose LSU. Miami was caught by surprised and have been on him to try to flip him to Miami. They have made progress, Brad is convinced that it will be enough by the time he announces to get him to pick Miami. But like Cribby is saying it is still too foggy, a final decision hasn't been made by Brown and probably won't be until moments before he announces. But in no way has Brad gotten word that Brown decided Miami, he just believes in the staff enough to think they will get him to flip either before the announcement or before signing day.

But his decision was LSU, Miami has to convince him otherwise.
Not really sure that’s true. When he immediately moved it up, we had Cribby and others saying Miami. Then midday, it switched. now apparently it’s wishy washy. Sounds like the kid is going back and forth while we have the full court press on him. Maybe he just wanted this attention and the LSU noise was a threat that he’s “serious” about leaving despite everyone around him saying Cane. Who knows.

Advertisement
As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
Crib got nickels Cha Cha Slidin in dis bih… “REVERSE REVERSE, REVERSE REVERSE!!!”
1657293846358.gif

As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
Decision respected lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back