2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Im Back Wake Up GIF

Yeah I have heard both friday and sat. The tweet Mario liked said fri at 7 and now Brad is acting like we get a commit today.
Pretty sure that guys tweets are saying to start tweeting “#WayneToTheU” at 7:00pm Friday.

Advertisement
View attachment 196563

This is what y’all call a good NFL WR? This dude was dog **** as a WR. He would've been out of the league after 5 years if it wasn’t for his return game. He was notoriously soft. Alligator arming everything, could only run a go route if he didn’t get his *** kicked getting off the line. In college AND in the NFL.

I thought he cracked 1,000 yards once or twice, he didn’t even get close! He didn’t even crack 800 lmao.

3x All American? Sure. As a KR, NOT a wide receiver. **** no, y’all are fvckin crazy if you’re calling this buckeye bag of puss a good WR.

Would I take speed like that? Absolutely. its a no brainer in the return game, but please don’t define this dude as a good wide receiver. You’re insulting any good WR with a pair of balls on him. He had one respectable “good WR” caliber year in 14 fuggin years? **** no this dude was a fvckin bum.
I'd call that a productive number 3/4 WR on an NFL team that lasted 13 seasons. Was he an elite receiver? No. Was he an above average receiver? No. He was absolutely a good productive receiver at the NFL level. It's not just elite or nothing.

Advertisement
Hold up, not to “derail” but I have to go back & repost to see if I understood a player comp correctly:

-Did I read a comparison of Brown to Ginn Jr?

If I did, did I reaaaaaaally read a rebuttal saying, not a good comparison to Ginn b/c he wasn’t a #1 WR at OSU & a one trick pony??!

Am I missing something? I mean back in the day I did use to smoke a lot, so maybe I 4got a time period in my life, but wasn’t Ginn Jr a top 10 overall pick in the NFL draft and a 3x 1st-team AA at OSU? Didn’t he play 13 yrs in the league? If this is Jalen’s comparison, sign me up. If he can become a top 10 NFL draft pick & a 3x 1st team AA wearing Orange & Green, I need that action.
Facts, bruh. Some of dese cats in here be straight wildin’!

Advertisement
Advertisement
My brother went to Gulliver. Great school and I love the Pinecrest area. How the **** does a 5 star kid from there go to LSU over Miami with Mario? Mind boggling.
\Kelly probably had Odell, Justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase and Jarvis Landry drop off the bag of cash to Browns doorstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back