2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They are still recruiting him hard regardless of the eval some other things also going on. Don’t be surprised if they push all day for it to be UM at 6 pm we will just have to see heard they making a move
This is what I’m hearing, it was Lsu when I posted that was my pick Wednesday afternoon. All the Miami backed off talk isn’t true him , there is people that have questions on him but they always intended taking his commitment. You don’t do that if you don’t want a kid. I’m remaining foggy for now.

Advertisement
9 tds was his career best and 15 total receiving tds & 1953 yards was ok for a receiver back then check the big time playmakers stats from that era 1,000 yards was still elite.

The big ten was worse back then as far as speed goes by far he benifitted greatly from that and still was under a stack as a receiver he was dynamic as a playmaker I keep saying that and your trying to skirt around it like we’re saying different things. He was not a great receiver I’ll show you Calvin Johnson stats at gt with a worse qb and overall team and he put up better stats his freshman year then Ted did his whole career not even counting his jr tape.

I’m bringing up other examples to show you 1000 yards is still the mark of a great receiver he caught more touchdowns then Rambo who cares rambo didn’t get drafted lol he wasn’t Ted ginn. He was solid though but back to the main point this kid brown is more then just solid you don’t see kids do what he’s doing often with that fluidity and ability to stack and separate at the top of routes without being elite. He is able to press double teams with his speed and make plays against good to great comp even at gulliver. Personally I think if lsu gets him and uses him right y’all are gonna talk **** about him like coop or juedy or Ridley. Now this is just my take this is a big miss **** the back and forth on who you see in him and who I see in him he can play and we shouldn’t concede him to LSU.

1953 career yards (he left a year early too, right?) would place him in the all time top 10 at Miami in receiving yards, TODAY.

When Ginn came out, he would have been in the all-time top 5 at Miami.

That's purely as a WR. I am not even including his returns or rushes.

I'll take four Ted Ginn's right now and call that our WR class, please.

This is what I’m hearing, it was Lsu when I posted that was my pick Wednesday afternoon. All the Miami backed off talk isn’t true him , there is people that have questions on him but they always intended taking his commitment. You don’t do that if you don’t want a kid. I’m remaining foggy for now.
Yeah i tried to tell on CIS live even if he commits to LSU they will still recruit him i do think the tide has turned back to us

Kid is small. I’m sure there are concerns there.

Would he be Anthony Schwartz or mark pope. That’s the gamble you take if he wants in.

If he doesn’t want in then keep it moving.

Advertisement
If…IF…he picks Miami, with all the fog and uncertainty, is there a chance misdirection was coordinated to look like another win over an SEC school? Or just to create more drama? Or is he really just torn?

there was a situation that wasn’t resolved with a few commits but its looking like thats being moved on from.

He may get bullied at LSU also. Kids fight all the time on teams if that’s the situation but I get it if he is legit scared or something super deep happened

Advertisement
I find it hard to believe that we could change his mind just like that unless we significantly upped his NIL deal. If anything coaches were told to keep it on the down low and adhered imo.

Advertisement
I find it hard to believe that we could change his mind just like that unless we significantly upped his NIL deal. If anything coaches were told to keep it on the down low and adhered imo.
Kid probably found out if he went LSU he'd have to do that awkward dance thing where Brian Kelly gets behind him and grinds on his *** in a dark room. He's like nah, I'm a cane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back