2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Speak for yourself. He played over a decade in the slot so unless I missed something he must’ve been at least decent for people to be giving him money even at 35.
Hold up, not to “derail” but I have to go back & repost to see if I understood a player comp correctly:

-Did I read a comparison of Brown to Ginn Jr?

If I did, did I reaaaaaaally read a rebuttal saying, not a good comparison to Ginn b/c he wasn’t a #1 WR at OSU & a one trick pony??!

Am I missing something? I mean back in the day I did use to smoke a lot, so maybe I 4got a time period in my life, but wasn’t Ginn Jr a top 10 overall pick in the NFL draft and a 3x 1st-team AA at OSU? Didn’t he play 13 yrs in the league? If this is Jalen’s comparison, sign me up. If he can become a top 10 NFL draft pick & a 3x 1st team AA wearing Orange & Green, I need that action.
9790EA12-1F29-4A0E-9EAA-ED48B3C416AE.png

This is what y’all call a good NFL WR? This dude was dog **** as a WR. He would've been out of the league after 5 years if it wasn’t for his return game. He was notoriously soft. Alligator arming everything, could only run a go route if he didn’t get his *** kicked getting off the line. In college AND in the NFL.

I thought he cracked 1,000 yards once or twice, he didn’t even get close! He didn’t even crack 800 lmao.

3x All American? Sure. As a KR, NOT a wide receiver. **** no, y’all are fvckin crazy if you’re calling this buckeye bag of puss a good WR.

Would I take speed like that? Absolutely. its a no brainer in the return game, but please don’t define this dude as a good wide receiver. You’re insulting any good WR with a pair of balls on him. He had one respectable “good WR” caliber year in 14 fuggin years? **** no this dude was a fvckin bum. Ginn played football like it was two hand touch. Straight pvssy.

Last edited:
Kid probably found out if he went LSU he'd have to do that awkward dance thing where Brian Kelly gets behind him and grinds on his *** in a dark room. He's like nah, I'm a cane!

Also will have to deal with Miami pressure for the next 6 months living down the street from our program and coaches. That’s a lot to deal with in a pro Miami highschool as well

View attachment 196563

This is what y’all call a good NFL WR? This dude was dog **** as a WR. He would've been out of the league after 5 years if it wasn’t for his return game. He was notoriously soft. Alligator arming everything, could only run a go route if he didn’t get his *** kicked getting off the line. In college AND in the NFL.

I thought he cracked 1,000 yards once or twice, he didn’t even get close! He didn’t even crack 800 lmao.

3x All American? Sure. As a KR, NOT a wide receiver. **** no, y’all are fvckin crazy if you’re calling this buckeye bag of puss a good WR.

Would I take speed like that? Absolutely. its a no brainer in the return game, but please don’t define this dude as a good wide receiver. You’re insulting any good WR with a pair of balls on him. He had one respectable “good WR” caliber year in 14 fuggin years? **** no this dude was a fvckin bum. Ginn played football like it was two hand touch. Straight pvssy.
He cashed checks for 13 years MF! End of argument. This thread is about Jalen Brown, not your personal palace to discuss your all time WR rankings in the NFL. You lost. Screaming doesn’t change that.

Advertisement
As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
Like what The Fog is going on?

He cashed checks for 13 years MF! End of argument. This thread is about Jalen Brown, not your personal palace to discuss your all time WR rankings in the NFL. You lost. Screaming doesn’t change that.
1) There’s plenty of dudes that cash checks in the NFL that ain’t **** dude.

2) Don’t mother fvck me. Never even seen you before.

3) End of this buckeye supporting bull****. Back to Jalen Brown.

For fvck sake, sorry to mini-mod but please take the Ginn stuff elsewhere 😂

I’ll be honest, I still don’t believe Brown is at that elite level, and I strongly prefer Hykeem (both would be nice).

With that being said, he still has **** good speed and is fairly tall, so he could put muscle on and get better with his route running. Would absolutely love to have him in the class.

Would also be utterly glorious to stick it to the arrogant LSU jackasses. I’m not bought in that he’s Miami yet, I’ll watch optimistically, but fvck those dudes.

Advertisement
1) There’s plenty of dudes that cash checks in the NFL that ain’t **** dude.

2) Don’t mother fvck me. Never even seen you before.

3) End of this buckeye supporting bull****. Back to Jalen Brown.
I definitely agree with #3. Some would say his speed was Hurricane like. Well, he was no Devin Hester for sure.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I’ll be honest, I still don’t believe Brown is at that elite level, and I strongly prefer Hykeem (both would be nice).

With that being said, he still has **** good speed and is fairly tall, so he could put muscle on and get better with his route running. Would absolutely love to have him in the class.

Would also be utterly glorious to stick it to the arrogant LSU jackasses. I’m not bought in that he’s Miami yet, I’ll watch optimistically, but fvck those dudes.
Definitely agree with you. He’s not a must-get, but with his elite speed, you absolutely take him and let him develop his route-running. Gattis is one of the most technical coaches when ur comes to teaching routes, so he’ll be learning from one of the best.

hope he chooses the good guys. Would also be a big f^ck you to another SEC blue blood.

Advertisement
This is what I’m hearing, it was Lsu when I posted that was my pick Wednesday afternoon. All the Miami backed off talk isn’t true him , there is people that have questions on him but they always intended taking his commitment. You don’t do that if you don’t want a kid. I’m remaining foggy for now.
Yikes gone be some mental gymnastics in here if he commits.
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

That’s where I’m at. He’s not a 5 star WR. But he has tools and just needs to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back