2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an all American returner not reciever and the dolphins stupid front office took him to high because of bad scouting. No doubt he was fast but never was a true #1 receiver that’s my argument with whoever about brown not that he doesn’t have similar speed. I personally think this kid can be a true #1 and Ted was never that.
Anyone trying to say he was a great WR in the NFL is blind. He was at best a 3to4th rounder. Instead the Dolphins pulled another John Avery type pick and the rest is history. Man what the Phins could have had at that pick. Ugggg

Advertisement
I was glad we picked Ted Ginn that year even though he didn’t live up to expectations. Anyways, what I meant about the Jalen Brown and Jamison Williams was that they are not the same receiver like someone they compared in previous post. Jamison Williams is more shifty and has that scary acceleration. Where Ted Ginn was fast and his style of running is comparable to Jalen Brown.
Are you kidding

We could have picked the following:

Patrick Willis
Marshawn Lynch
Darrel Revis (hated him)
Lawrence Timmos
Dwayne Bowe was 10 times better than Ginn
Jon Beason
Greg Olsen

I mean that pick will haunt the Phins just like the Jamar Fletcher and John Avery picks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are you kidding

Patrick Willis
Marshawn Lynch
Darrel Revis (hated him)
Lawrence Timmos
Jon Beason
Greg Olsen
Dwayne Jarret

I mean that pick will haunt the Phins just like the Jamar Fletcher and John Avery picks.
Jarret?

Advertisement
Are you kidding

Patrick Willis
Marshawn Lynch
Darrel Revis (hated him)
Lawrence Timmos
Jon Beason
Greg Olsen
Dwayne Jarret

You could of also had Jamarcus Russell. Dude had nearly 6,000 yards in the NFL and 33 TDs. That’s not a bust with the 9th pick. Cot dam it, now I’m debating Ted Ginn also.

Yeah I screwed that one up. He only played like 3or 4 years in the NFL

Dallas Cowboys Eye Roll GIF by ScooterMagruder

@Stevo365 hinted at the same thing last night on the CaneInsight show on YouTube. Said someone new to the program did an eval and wasn't impressed. There's only one person new to the program who's job is to do evals.
They are still recruiting him hard regardless of the eval some other things also going on. Don’t be surprised if they push all day for it to be UM at 6 pm we will just have to see heard they making a move

Advertisement
Are you kidding

Patrick Willis
Marshawn Lynch
Darrel Revis (hated him)
Lawrence Timmos
Jon Beason
Greg Olsen

Think most people wanted Brady Quinn so it could have definitely been worse.

Advertisement
They are still recruiting him hard regardless of the eval some other things also going on. Don’t be surprised if they push all day for it to be UM at 6 pm we will just have to see heard they making a move
Are the rumors of him and a couple other recruits not liking each other true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back