2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
at some point people will realize "insiders" are basically momentum traders in the stock market. They just follow early publicly available trends on social, other boards etc.

Nobody knows where this kid is going and they never did
1657196399726.gif

Advertisement
I look forward to hearing what those in the know on here start to leak after Friday. This doesn’t make sense. I’m always weary of the dudes that “live on campus” but this one is different because we got the big time qb and we’re scorching hot nationally but yet he’s still going elsewhere after being a lock for a year plus? Something’s fishy

Good luck to him at LSU. Bob Kelly doesn't sound like the type of coach So FL kids fit with, but he's a good coach. That said, hit me up with Gogeta's list and I won't even blink.

I've always believed we'd lose some top local talent that we were targeting, it's impossible to bat 1000, even 500. The difference is Mario has 3 Plan 1b kids who are equally impressive in line behind the Plan 1a kid.

I posted before seeing your LSU call. Yes, you did. But weird development considering his ties with the program and Rashada. Well…
Yeah I posted yesterday afternoon it wasn’t looking good. Then later afternoon it was Lsu.

Advertisement
Does anybody know who the other recruit is he got beef with ?
he has beef but there’s a reason no one of importance has said anything about it, I’m sure it’ll come out and become public after he commits.

It coincides with his soft play and diva persona.

Was Jalen the one who was getting abused during one of the tournaments? I think it was in front of the staff and Zo. He was having issues getting open and beating press coverage. Either way, this one is still an L and would love to have him, but good luck kid.

Staff was not there because one it was in Vegas and two they couldn't be there unless they have kid playing there.

Advertisement
Not going to say I didnt want the kid for selfish reasons. But these yellow flags I am hearing do concern me ESPECIALLY the mental toughness part. Screams of a kid who if he gets down on himself if hes not ballin out in Year 1 will start looking to hit the portal and his parents will lead the charge. You have to be extremely mentally tough to survive in big time college football. That said..

If the portal has taught me anything..its that you can find premier level WRs in the portal on any given offseason. Finding premier OL is another story. Lets build the trenches and the skill position players will figure itself out. You get an OL class of Marigua, Kinsler, Tripp, Alinen, Freeling and MAYBE Samson too? Then WRs and RBs will be the least of our worries. You cant find those types of elite OL talents hanging out in the portal. Mims from UGA was the only one who flirted with the idea and he got cold feet.

I look forward to hearing what those in the know on here start to leak after Friday. This doesn’t make sense. I’m always weary of the dudes that “live on campus” but this one is different because we got the big time qb and we’re scorching hot nationally but yet he’s still going elsewhere after being a lock for a year plus? Something’s fishy

Might just be me but he doesn’t seem like the level of prospect where something has to be ‘fishy’. Maybe kid just didn’t wanna go to school down the street?

Advertisement
It's still a miss, sure. But Ray Ray + Robby + any two of Williams/Jean/Knowles and we are are killing it.
Man watching Robby's tape I'm not concerned in the slightest. Winning all these recent battles can trick us into thinking that we're supposed to win them all.

I have no doubt we're going to get what we need to be great again. A player here and there aint no biggie.

I didn't read all this nonsense.

Anyone expecting Cribby or :insert someone who cares enough to stick their neck on the line here: to be perfect every time is a troll, opposing fan stirring the pot or an *******.

Cribby is one thing. Accountable. Nothing more you can ask from an internet personality whom I never met in real life.

As for Brown?

It always felt like a weird recruitment. There was always "something" holding him back. It reminds me of NYE plans that have 17 moving parts. I learned long ago to back away from that noise and enjoy a quiet evening not dealing with BS.

Robby Washington
Nathaniel Joseph

Excellent WR class so far. Were going to add more.

Advertisement
Man watching Robby's tape I'm not concerned in the slightest. Winning all these recent battles can trick us into thinking that we're supposed to win them all.

I have no doubt we're going to get what we need to be great again. A player here and there aint no biggie.
Love me Robby and ray ray, but we’re missing the guy on the outside with size that can consistently win battles. This WR class is stacked in S.FLA and yet these divas are still looking for excuses not to come here. That’s fine - and it’s why we’re going national and should continue to do so.

Only in Miami are the hometown kids this disloyal and cancerous. High schools can’t crap on us for recruiting these kids hard and in exchange the kids drag us along only to end up out of state for x reason; so they better get used to seeing more kids out of state with orange and green on. Mario knows what he’s doing.

You’ll keep waiting. The people in the know will not share what happened outside of vague or cryptic references. If specifics are given, it will be a shift from the norm.

Not going to say I didnt want the kid for selfish reasons. But these yellow flags I am hearing do concern me ESPECIALLY the mental toughness part. Screams of a kid who if he gets down on himself if hes not ballin out in Year 1 will start looking to hit the portal and his parents will lead the charge. You have to be extremely mentally tough to survive in big time college football. That said..

If the portal has taught me anything..its that you can find premier level WRs in the portal on any given offseason. Finding premier OL is another story. Lets build the trenches and the skill position players will figure itself out. You get an OL class of Marigua, Kinsler, Tripp, Alinen, Freeling and MAYBE Samson too? Then WRs and RBs will be the least of our worries. You cant find those types of elite OL talents hanging out in the portal. Mims from UGA was the only one who flirted with the idea and he got cold feet.
Mark Pope-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back