2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I’m at it not the biggest fan of Williams either don’t like wrs who shy from contact especially his size. Get me Jean and will fowles to finish wr class
I can see Jean being in this class for sure now but idk about Fowles…

If anything guess we look at Cottrel, Keem, and ****ey going forward…. Not stressing about it as long as we get 3 quality kids as it seems the portal will always have super productive WRs looking for better QB/offensive situations for NFL jumps

Advertisement
Nah. That’s what Miami has always been about.
You think Jimmy and Butch and Dennis didn't recruit guys that weren't all in on UM right away? Dude I can name you multiple UM legends I knew personally who were committed to other schools before coming here. And it wasn't always just for the love of the U. That's just real life.

Recruited is weird right? A month ago, some were wondering what we were doing period. Now we have some big time guys. It always happens where you think a kids a lock and he commits elsewhere. This one is weird to me regardless if you’re in the should be a corner discussion. The kid was on Rashada visit with him showing him around! Then he’s crystal balled to Miami. Now LSU. We have no room to mention NIL here as we are active. Maybe this is a flip closer to signing day when he realizes what he’s leaving. But this is a head scratcher for sure. Could Miami be trying to sign him as a corner? Doesn’t see to be the case. This is one I’d fight for and hope “ home “ wins out in the end

Advertisement
A good friend of mine has coached J Brown since the youth levels and he's always said he was mentally soft. I also heard JB has beef with another one of our current recruits. It's probably for the best that he goes elsewhere. Kid's got wheels if we're gonna miss on something I'd rather miss on a WR than a player in the trenches or a linebacker.
Does anybody know who the other recruit is he got beef with ?

Nothing is ever over with this staff. I remember seeing reports Miami was no longer in it for Rashada, and he wouldn't take an OV here. Next thing you know, he pushes back his announcement, makes his OV, and commits to the good guys. Let's wait and see with him and Williams.

Advertisement
I don’t wanna bad mouth any of our recruits we have to show them what they’re missing out on this year.I feel pretty comfortable saying Mario is gonna keep talking to him and trying to see if you can get him or any kid we miss on to flip.I don’t think this kids perfect but we keep complaining about not being sure if we have a #1 receiver. I believe this kid is the type of kid with good coaching and discipline that can be the next Jameson Williams or in that realm of player.

MAN ALL THIS WINNING WE DOING IF THIS ***** COME HE COME IF HE DON'T F.U.C.K HIM.

IT'S DA CRIB IF ITS ANYTHING WE HAVE DOWN HERE ITS SPEED.

CONGRATULATIONS H.O.E *** ***** I HOPE YA CATCH AIDS.

END THE F.U.C.KI.NG THREAD WE GOT A TOP 8 CLASS

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF by "aids" you're referring to "good counseling", than I have no issue with that statement

Nothing is ever over with this staff. I remember seeing reports Miami was no longer in it for Rashada, and he wouldn't take an OV here. Next thing you know, he pushes back his announcement, makes his OV, and commits to the good guys. Let's wait and see with him and Williams.
Real good point.

Advertisement
A good friend of mine has coached J Brown since the youth levels and he's always said he was mentally soft. I also heard JB has beef with another one of our current recruits. It's probably for the best that he goes elsewhere. Kid's got wheels if we're gonna miss on something I'd rather miss on a WR than a player in the trenches or a linebacker.
You’re like the 4th or 5th person I’ve seen say this lol. That and me already not being high on him is why im happy it seems like we cooled off on him. There’s other WRs better and I’ve been saying it for months when he was considered a lock to us.

Gattis name don’t hold more weight then Cortez hankton ? Or is it about track I know it’s not nil deals
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
A bunch of cryptic stuff posted here. Anyone going to drop some more specifics on this one? Is this going to be a continued theme with the top rated south Florida pass catchers? The 1-3 rated wrs are not committed here this year. Does that mean with the extra time we end up with the guys in 24 or do we have a more systemic issue at that position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back