2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Miami ever had new Miami Beach resident Ed Orgeron talk to Brown and his fam on their behalf. Give the family an insider's take on all the flaws of that program in Baton Rouge. Maybe he wouldn't do it....but maybe he would?
He didn’t cool on Miami.

Advertisement
This is just straight up strange. We get the QB and he doesn’t want to play on the same team as him? And the QB asks him to come to campus for the OV, which he obliged, the QB commits and now he is bolting town. What gives? Why would he come to campus to help land the QB if he wasn’t coming? Or was the QB already decided and trying to sell the university to the guy that has been on campus a zillion times? As I said, very odd. I almost felt like this was everyone trying to throw off the scent for a “surprise” commitment, but now that would seem to be a massive conspiracy theory. Hopefully the recruiters are cooling on him as it would mean that we have bigger fish. And the point that we pushed Seymore out and apparently have questioned this kids commitment makes me think that there is a plan. I wish I knew what it was though as I wish I was more confident in our current WR group and feel like we need immediate help. I’ve gotta trust CMC on this one.

This is just straight up strange. We get the QB and he doesn’t want to play on the same team as him? And the QB asks him to come to campus for the OV, which he obliged, the QB commits and now he is bolting town. What gives? Why would he come to campus to help land the QB if he wasn’t coming? Or was the QB already decided and trying to sell the university to the guy that has been on campus a zillion times? As I said, very odd. I almost felt like this was everyone trying to throw off the scent for a “surprise” commitment, but now that would seem to be a massive conspiracy theory. Hopefully the recruiters are cooling on him as it would mean that we have bigger fish. And the point that we pushed Seymore out and apparently have questioned this kids commitment makes me think that there is a plan. I wish I knew what it was though as I wish I was more confident in our current WR group and feel like we need immediate help. I’ve gotta trust CMC on this one.
The Princess Bride Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
So we are running with the whole we cooled on him angle? In the meantime we were told in April that we were gonna get snubbed here while most were saying he was a lock. I am not knocking those that said he may have been a lock either. It’s just the kid didn’t want to come here. It’s a miss and a loss but we will be okay. The we cooled on him talk is something we would see in a Tears thread.
We heard several weeks ago that he wasn’t going to be in the class, and the decision wasn’t his.

Eh… it doesn’t matter. I hope the kid ends up living his dream in the NFL. He’s a kid from Miami and I wish him nothing but success.

Advertisement
MAN ALL THIS WINNING WE DOING IF THIS ***** COME HE COME IF HE DON'T F.U.C.K HIM.

IT'S DA CRIB IF ITS ANYTHING WE HAVE DOWN HERE ITS SPEED.

CONGRATULATIONS H.O.E *** ***** I HOPE YA CATCH AIDS.

END THE F.U.C.KI.NG THREAD WE GOT A TOP 8 CLASS

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well.... From how ppl talk about his hands, catching aids will definitely be easier for him.

I would imagine some recruits are concerned Gattis won't be here long. Also the negative recruiting other schools are doing about how we will be a run First team.

I’m ecstatic with the way we are recruiting right now, but I’m just going off of what a couple other pretty reliable guys said in another thread.

Gattis definitely has the benefit of the doubt as an OC, but I’m sure it will be a wait and see approach of the offense this season for some of the true #1 type WR’s in this class. IMO there’s some question marks about offensive philosophy/passing game and I think that’s reflected in having 3 big time TE’s aboard already. We Have some playmakers aboard and I’m thrilled for that, but maybe some negative recruiting going with regards to that.

Benefit of the doubt for the entire staff for sure.

I had at least 5 s.fla wrs i liked better than him and wanted him as a cb....Jus my thoughts. He was a CIS board favorite though.
Yup I was trying to tell y’all kid hands are suspect at best he ain’t worth that bag at wr and even corner Csz he hasn’t played it as of now. His speed is the bag

Advertisement
Yall man worse than the gators losing everybody smh. Stop trashing each other and stop trashing the kid.

You must never read a UF (or SEC) message board if you think that.

UF fans lose their minds any time Miami beats them for a commit. And the FM commit caused the SEC internet to implode. 100% of the comments were "he's only going there because of NIL", "Miami is cheating", etc.

Nobody is saying that here about Brown/LSU. Some sour grapes sure, but man you reaally need to read the UF boards, there's no more delusional place on the internet, and it's all focused on us right now

Advertisement
We have so much in terms of recruiting going for us, we will lose some. Thats part of the big boy recruiting that we have entered.

Jalen is a very good player and he will do very well. I have to laugh at people who make fun of a kid who wants to stay close to his mom. Some kids are mommas boys and thats not a thing of the 2000s. Michael Jordan was a mommas boy thru and thru and he was the most ruthless POS on the basketball court. If that happens to be true, so be it.

We have other very talented targets, we will pursue them and we will get them. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

While I’m at it not the biggest fan of Williams either don’t like wrs who shy from contact especially his size. Get me Jean and will fowles to finish wr class

A good friend of mine has coached J Brown since the youth levels and he's always said he was mentally soft. I also heard JB has beef with another one of our current recruits. It's probably for the best that he goes elsewhere. Kid's got wheels if we're gonna miss on something I'd rather miss on a WR than a player in the trenches or a linebacker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back