2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Every time I bring up Bain ppl go at me. Something about his recruitment seems off. I know his has family on staff blah blah blah but he loves Saban and Bama. Let’s see if he ends up a Cane in the end
He is a tweener, who is to say our staff is heavy on him as we think? They are recruiting prototypical size players. Everybody is tall.

Never heard of the guy before now. But just like the Bai Jobe recruitment, players not taking a OV before making a decision signals lack or interest on atleast 1 part. That goes for Cedric Baxter. And now I'm starting to wonder about Bain as well.
It may be off-topic, but I frequent Twitter much more than here, and nobody wants to listen to me about Bain. Kid literally named Bama his leader, but any time a kid visits a bunch, people want to pencil them in.

Think he even has two family members on staff now? Some just want to leave. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Good luck catching passes from Myles Brennan in LSU man their QB play have been horrible outside on the one Joe Burrow year. Seems like a bad business decision but hey its a free country let him do his thing
C'mon they just signed a 5Star walker Howard

Advertisement
There was always something that didn't feel right about his recruitment. He's been on campus a bunch. Minutes from campus. Apparently has a tight relationship with Gattis and was supposed to help us land his commitment but never committed. No official visit. Never thought he was a lock like others. Now getting Hykeem is imperative if anything for optics because losing out on the arguably 3 best WRs in SoFla isn't a good look. Don't get me wrong Mario and staff are killing it but these are the elite SoFla kids that we have to keep.

World class speed is always disappointing to not land but if the staff cooled on him I'll trust their judgment. And if not we'll just have to move forward cuz luckily receiver is deep this cycle. Him not scheduling an OV seemed odd if not an outright red flag. Let's lock up Jean then go all out for Keem or any other big time X receiver.

It may be off-topic, but I frequent Twitter much more than here, and nobody wants to listen to me about Bain. Kid literally named Bama his leader, but any time a kid visits a bunch, people want to pencil them in.

Think he even has two family members on staff now? Some just want to leave. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Maybe the staff doesn't like him that much. It would be weird if they didn't. I don't care about his size. He is a dog so I doubt that's it and maybe it's as u say. Bama been winning since them man been alive and we been trash

Advertisement
Lol y’all didn’t learn your lesson with Francis huh.

The mopers coming in after the bat signals were given, are the same ones who said Tennessee for Francis because “their insiders said so”. Clinging to any sort of news he goes elsewhere.

**** guzzlers.
My favorite was the 5 or 6 posters who came in 5 minutes before announcement to menstruate all over the board with their UT pick so they could say told you so later

He is a tweener, who is to say our staff is heavy on him as we think? They are recruiting prototypical size players. Everybody is tall.

I don’t disagree I’ve always asked what spot he would play. 99% of this board thinks he is a lock and I just don’t know about that. We are going to get our fair share but I’ll be really curious how this class ends up at the end.

This is why recruiting nationally is so important. The amount of drama these south florida kids put their home team through is just silly.
I genuinely believe the majority of the next couple classes will lean heavily national. Maybe when this staff starts winning more on the field, the hometown kids will be more open to Miami. Then again, some seem like they’re looking for any reason to leave regardless

Advertisement
Not a big deal, optics more than anything.

I'm a recruiting vet, and I'm not just saying this because he is going to LSU.

Kids like Shemar Stewart, Marvin Jones Jr, Jason Marshall, Marcus Tate, Dallas Turner, Jacorey Brooks, Tyson Campbell, Pat Surtain, Tyquan Thornton are the type of Elite South Florida recruits that go elsewhere that hurt, and I hate when they leave.

I just don't see a 1 route WR that is on the smaller side, in the same category as those guys.

Advertisement
Maybe the staff doesn't like him that much. It would be weird if they didn't. I don't care about his size. He is a dog so I doubt that's it and maybe it's as u say. Bama been winning since them man been alive and we been trash
He does appear to be a dog. He is a much better prospect but whenever I see a super productive SFLA defensive player, I remind myself that it doesnt always translate with Terry McCray being exhibit A.

Could be wrong but just doesn't seem like our staff is putting anywhere near the same fight for brown as they did for Rashada and Francis.

There was always something that didn't feel right about his recruitment. He's been on campus a bunch. Minutes from campus. Apparently has a tight relationship with Gattis and was supposed to help us land his commitment but never committed. No official visit. Never thought he was a lock like others. Now getting Hykeem is imperative if anything for optics because losing out on the arguably 3 best WRs in SoFla isn't a good look. Don't get me wrong Mario and staff are killing it but these are the elite SoFla kids that we have to keep.
Agree. Wouldn't be surprised to see two OOS kids as the other receivers.... Not getting alot of positive vibes from Hykeem or Andy Jean. Doesn't matter to me; Mario will get guys that fit his system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back