2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna say it again...there is a reason (partially) the Gaytor is collapsing...that fan base is a corny toxic pile..croots see EVERYTHING.
be classy...we arent them. this kid is a stud and it sucks to lose him...but we can't win every battle ffs.
Not to mention, im sure Marios going to keep recruiting him

Advertisement
1657149257536.gif

Advertisement
Regardless atleats Miami is back top putting an emphasis on speed as opposed to guys like Woresham who was never gonna do anything here. Same with that other dude from joyja or wtf ever dude is just to slow. You win with explosive players period. Every championship Miami team or any other team for that matter have/had explosive players / guys with track back grounds burning up the field. Miss out on brown? Bring in jean or another sprint champ/football player that's what the old school real coaches did!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe so
I find his recruitment strange because it was us and Michigan then the guy who was recruiting him at Michigan came here. So it was a double plus. Miami Flo.....however reliable he is said when Zo came in, targets were reevaluated and he was one of them. And this was weeks ago after the Vegas 7v7 tournament.

Yesterday I mentioned that things seem odd for Brown to commit here and it just didn't seem right. I was ripped by a few people. Heck, I really don't know what his intentions are but it doesn't seem posItive for UM. For a player who lives so close to UM HIS ACTIONS DO NOT REFLECT THAT HE WANTS TO BE PART OF THIS CLASS. It's a shame but I still would recruit him heavily till signing day because I do believe Brian Kelly is over his head at LSU.

Advertisement
Kids a really good player but we’ll be fine regardless if he comes. Especially at wr. We’ll get 4 outstanding players.
This^^^

Not sweating this kid’s decision at all. He has elite speed and great potential, but will not make or break our class.

As I’ve stated before, amateur hour is over in Coral Gables. Mario and staff will bring on at least 2 or 3 more studs at WR. Hykeem and Jean are both great prospects. Hykeem is a physical specimen and Jean is a route running savant with hands the size of baseball gloves. We will be gucci.

As others have stated, get on the train now or get run over later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back