Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
View attachment 185712

In Summary:

- Trying to get to LSU again June 17th weekend.

- Also working to set up trips to TX 8 & 4 and Georgia.

- That’s it. A nothing burger.
Dude has visited every program like 3 times it feels like lol. Not blaming him, he's handled everything the right way. Doesn't troll or do anything over the top, just going through the process.

Advertisement
From Rivals today..

Brown has set June official visits to LSU (June 17 weekend) and Georgia (June 24) and also plans to visit Michigan and Texas A&M unofficially during the month.

“I’ll save three officials for during the season,” Brown says. Brown has already gotten around the Cane program multiple times and says “I have no idea yet” if UM will get on his official visit list.

Brown says when he wakes up he usually has a message waiting from Cristobal.

Brown says he has no timetable on a commitment and says it may go all the way to signing day.

He said he will be making a mid week visit to Miami sometime in June but has no date set yet

Seems like all the elite guys are letting things play out. The big programs are still hovering around 6-8 commits with some even less than that. I know it’s early but feel like most programs are usually in the double digits of commits by now.

These kids are probably taking their time waiting to see how their NIL packages shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back