2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Rivals today..

Brown has set June official visits to LSU (June 17 weekend) and Georgia (June 24) and also plans to visit Michigan and Texas A&M unofficially during the month.

“I’ll save three officials for during the season,” Brown says. Brown has already gotten around the Cane program multiple times and says “I have no idea yet” if UM will get on his official visit list.

Brown says when he wakes up he usually has a message waiting from Cristobal.

Brown says he has no timetable on a commitment and says it may go all the way to signing day.

He said he will be making a mid week visit to Miami sometime in June but has no date set yet
Crap. He’s a Cane in the end but we thought he would pop by spring game.

Advertisement
Seems like all the elite guys are letting things play out. The big programs are still hovering around 6-8 commits with some even less than that. I know it’s early but feel like most programs are usually in the double digits of commits by now.

These kids are probably taking their time waiting to see how their NIL packages shift.
Covid really shifted earlier decision time frames too. The 2023 class barely got to visit anywhere as freshman or sophomores so it's not crazy to understand a lot of them may wanna extend the process a bit.

Advertisement
These kids are getting paid to take these unofficials, would you stop the gravy train if it was you?
And just wait until teams host there summer BBQs, pool parties and kick backs over the next 2-3 months. These kids will really be all over the place. Might as well just fasten the seat belt because it’s gonna be a bumpy ride folks.

If he doesn’t OV he’s not coming. I’m confident MC and Gattis will get him on campus and close it out

Advertisement
Do yall man want players to commit and then rival schools go full loko with NIL deals? I don't. They can go all the way till signing day for all i care cuz thats when it matters

Recruiting is gonna look a lot different from here on out with the NIL deals. You're gonna see how much kids are willing to take a worse fit for a payday, and conversely you're gonna see the kids who are committed to a program regardless of the success/money. We easily have enough money to compete with any other school in the tier below Bama/UGA/OSU. Texas A&M/Texas/USC have their big bag men right now so they're hard to beat out as well. Kids want to be here, from Miami or from elsewhere. Whether this kid ultimately decides to commit or it's an out of left field OOS WR, I trust our staff to recruit well regardless. For the sake of preventing a quick future transfer to chase a bag elsewhere, it's more important I think to make sure they have actually bought into the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ngl I don’t mind us no super chasing after hearing his problems with press coverage i want ray ray and jalen then swing for the fences with innis as our big name wr recruits with will fowles as the “under the radar guy”
Yeah that's where I'm at too. And if A&M is really offering him 2 million then goodbye.

Ngl I don’t mind us no super chasing after hearing his problems with press coverage i want ray ray and jalen then swing for the fences with innis as our big name wr recruits with will fowles as the “under the radar guy”
Brown, Ray Ray and Jean is who I would lock in and leave that 4th spot for a flat out stud only like Innis and Hykeem etc…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back