2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He is fast with good hands.

I’d like to see a little more shiftiness with the ball in his hands, and a bigger route tree, before I give him my 5th star.
How many games have you watched of his to know what routes he can and can’t run? You guys and these highlights I swear..

Advertisement
Im a hard guy to please and I don’t often fan girl but this kid can legit end up a 10.2 sprinter at 6’1 185. Refine his route tree but just put the ball in his hands and he’ll go. He adjusts to the ball very well on the fly and always gets open 1 on 1. And I love him

Advertisement
Not a 5 star bro. Jean is closer to a 5 star than this guy. Jean runs the full route tree and not just go routes. This kid is talented but we don’t even know if he can run a simple out route.. Jean had a 15 min highlight video of him running every route like a polished veteran nfl guy.

Im a hard guy to please and I don’t often fan girl but this kid can legit end up a 10.2 sprinter at 6’1 185. Refine his route tree but just put the ball in his hands and he’ll go. He adjusts to the ball very well on the fly and always gets open 1 on 1. And I love him

He reminds me of the kid from CA who just put up records as true freshman at UT. Similar dimensions, both have elite blazing speed and are 1 on 1 nightmares. What say you?

Not a 5 star bro. Jean is closer to a 5 star than this guy. Jean runs the full route tree and not just go routes. This kid is talented but we don’t even know if he can run a simple out route.. Jean had a 15 min highlight video of him running every route like a polished veteran nfl guy.
Okay. So who’s a 5 star based on your evals at wr this cycle? (And for the record when kids have to use a 15 min highlight type it’s because they need more than 5 minutes for coaches to notice how they stand out, although Jean is a stud)

Advertisement
I don’t see 5 star in those highlights. Good hands, basically just beats guys on go routes though.

Looks like a mid 4 star to me. Still hope we land him, obviously.

It’s the speed. You’re not realizing what a difference his speed makes. You combine that with hands and overall abilities, yeah he’s a really good prospect. Plus, he’s a dog.

Is he asked to do anything other than run go routes? Once again, you guys and these highlights…

He reminds me of the kid from CA who just put up records as true freshman at UT. Similar dimensions, both have elite blazing speed and are 1 on 1 nightmares. What say you?
Xavier worthy! That’s a good comp the only thing is I think worthy is legit only 160 pounds. Jalen is the same height and 30 to 40 pounds heavier with similar speed. I need to watch more tape but he’s a easy mover at that size like terry mclaurin to me

Advertisement
Is he asked to do anything other than run go routes? Once again, you guys and these highlights…

He does what his team asks him? He's not calling the plays...He runs a go route faster than 99% of the nation...You combine that with 6'1 and not stiff at all...He also has abused kids at camps for 2 years running all kind of routes. That usually qualifies for a high 4* or 5*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back