2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Nicholaus Iamaleava Jr. (Downey, CA)

Advertisement
Maybe covid season? I seen this happen a couple times just today alone of guys looking at stats and already forgetting the pandemic ****ED seasons up for many and stats will not look as good as expected for some situations..

Could be with California being so damned insane about covid.

When you compare his tape to Moore, there is still a lot less to analyze.

I like him. His size, arm talent, athletic ability, and improvisation give him HUGE upside and potential.

I like Moore as the better quarterback right now, but his ceiling is lower. If Iamaleava could be a Lawrence, Allen, Mahommes level talent if he continues developing. You got to go all in when that opportunity arises.

Have you guys watched the Mack Howard highlights. Kid is seriously flying under the radar. Id be all over this kid. Stats are ridiculous, his ball placement is unreal and he shows off the whole route tree making every throw you could want. Kid also has some nice wheels as well. He was 5A state player of the year on top of all that so this kid has played some pretty good comp as well. im going to bump his post.

Advertisement
8DC70E4F-B64C-48DC-B1C2-DBFE8F3F6674.jpeg

If Nico commits to Tennessee that might cause some extra hurdles for us. I think I remember seeing on Oregons board that if they struck out here they would shift focus to Rashada the QB in Cali.
My worry, too. Got to get Rashada down ASAP.

Advertisement
If nothing signed yet we (Ruiz) should offer 10 mil lol
10 mil in TN or MIA?
Play with bums on TN team or The U?
We shouldn’t even need to get that high. MAYBE match the 8… there will be other NIL deals available to him as well. I’m sure he’ll want to see what they season looks like for all him main suitors before actually signing with a team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There has to be plenty of stipulations and and empty promises.
Let’s say the vols get him and he does or doesn’t pan out or gets injured.
Let’s say he starts day one and they win 6 games. He looks good but not great. I would assume they want another stud qb and he’s gonna say: so how many millions am I getting?

Now your gonna have 16 million on the hook and maybe a small bowl win.
And what if the new guy is actually better than he is.
Then you have a 16 million dollar qb controversy in a **** college team.

Advertisement
Back