2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
Please no.

He’s got minimal accuracy and questionable arm strength for a big time prospect.

If Miami can’t get a high upside physical guy, I say skip QB this year.
Stack chips….win ‘ships! Nobody saying he’s starting as a Freshman or even a RS Freshman. He’s got time to develop before he would be needed to step on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They know the couple they want and feel good with. The bad part right now is projecting a path to the field for anyone in this class. No kids want to sit anymore and QB's are the biggest diva's. If we get one of these somebody is probably leaving, just a reality. If for whatever reason, TVD stays another season, you can't keep these boys quit. I am not big on Moore personally. I like some other kids we are after. He will be here tomorrow though.

They know the couple they want and feel good with. The bad part right now is projecting a path to the field for anyone in this class. No kids want to sit anymore and QB's are the biggest diva's. If we get one of these somebody is probably leaving, just a reality. If for whatever reason, TVD stays another season, you can't keep these boys quit. I am not big on Moore personally. I like some other kids we are after. He will be here tomorrow though.
Was listening to the Miami Flo guy this week and he made similar points. Apparently, a couple of the higher rated guys are “interested” (take that for what it’s worth) but a bit scared off by the QB room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back