Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
I agree. There is no reason not to take the twins at this point. This is how our safety and striker units look like for 2022.

SRAmari Carter
SOGil Frierson
FRChase Ford
FRJalen Harrell
JRBubba Bolden
JRGurvan Hall
FRKeshawn Washington
FRBrian Balom
FRJames Williams
FRKam Kitchens

If we assume that Carter, Bolden, Hall, and Frierson all leave after this year (which is possible since all will have been here for 4 or more years), we would be left with only 2 Strikers and 4 safeties for 2022.

I would take at minimum 3 more 2022 kids for these units, giving us 9 total for 3 spots heading into 20222. TBH we could actually go with 4-5 and i wouldnt argue.

Everyone in here crying about LBs, when we literally only need one LB this year to go 4 deep. What we really need are 3-4 CBs (which we're getting) and now at least 3 to even up to 5 safety/striker types.

Ideal class would be Cull, Demari, and Markeith at safety/striker. Leave a spot for Wilson. Continue to look for late bloomers or high floor/low ceiling types that could be solid backups.
Chase Ford??? Do you mean Chase Smith?

I don't think I've seen them say that explicitly. I've never seen twins not wind up at the same college though. Can't imagine Miami can get away with telling one they have room and the other they don't and still get the guy they want. Specifically because ratings wise they're similar prospects.
Twins not at the same school? I guess you are to young to remember Devon and Ricardo McDonald from Pittsburgh. We recruited them, especially Devon, who was among the very top in the country. Devon went to Norte Dame; Ricardo went to Pitt. I think Ricardo might have had a better career than Devon. I think there were others, just can’t remember right now.

Rusty confirming again that the kid will be in Athens this weekend and said he will be there with both his parents and his grandmother.
Reading Office Monkey GIF

Kirby hearing the whole family is coming!

Advertisement
Twins not at the same school? I guess you are to young to remember Devon and Ricardo McDonald from Pittsburgh. We recruited them, especially Devon, who was among the very top in the country. Devon went to Norte Dame; Ricardo went to Pitt. I think Ricardo might have had a better career than Devon. I think there were others, just can’t remember right now.
IIRC, Devon was more highly recruited due to superior size. He was a hybrid who would have a been a fine DE at UM. He was often injured but a talented player for ND. Miami wanted him badly but Jimmy Johnson lost this battle to Holtz

Advertisement
He's heading back to College Station.... Jimbo really going for everyone this cycle....
Yea i just read around on the boards a little. That list Jimbo got coming in town this weekend is ridiculous.

We big boy fishing this cycle but we got to find a way to get all these big dogs together on campus to fully sell the vision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep telling people A&M is a sleeping giant and they'll be **** for any team on the trail
Jimbo selling that NIL. I've seen on a few boards people talking about him selling some big time NIL program.

And of course, there's the usual funds available......

Advertisement
Back