Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

There is a lot of talent at the safety position, but if Kamari is going to be great he needs to be coming in with the mindset that he’s able to play early if he does what he’s supposed to.

Under Diaz, we’ve shown a history to play deep in to the safety rotation when the dudes are there. We’ve got some dudes, but those minutes are going to divided somehow, just have to be the one to come in and take your slice.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just posted on UGA board that he lowered his confidence score on the cb he put in for Wilson to them. Said he is hearing UF and LSU solidly in it.

He also posted on UF board that they "are in a great spot"
These guys don’t know ****. “Lowering his confidence score.” Wiltfong should hang on Twitter. Thats where the sources are.

Advertisement
I’d take another Jaquan in a heartbeat.

Avantae gets a lot of love on here, just seems like KK gets slept on because Avantae was rated higher in a weak safety class
The hype for Avantae is bc he’s an elite athlete. He’s got things you can’t teach. Kinchens is just a ball player and a really good one. The former will always get more hype, until proven otherwise on the field.

Advertisement
The hype for Avantae is bc he’s an elite athlete. He’s got things you can’t teach. Kinchens is just a ball player and a really good one. The former will always get more hype, until proven otherwise on the field.

I guess that depends on your definition of elite. Avantae is an undersized safety with stiff hips (runs in the family) and a serious injury history. Winning his recruitment was meaningful for a lot of reasons but the expectations on CIS are borderline unreasonable

Kinchens on the other hand is clearly elite between the ears, and I don't think it's a stretch to say that guys like him tend to be more valuable to programs

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess that depends on your definition of elite. Avantae is an undersized safety with stiff hips (runs in the family) and a serious injury history. Winning his recruitment was meaningful for a lot of reasons but the expectations on CIS are borderline unreasonable

Kinchens on the other hand is clearly elite between the ears, and I don't think it's a stretch to say that guys like him tend to be more valuable to programs
I don’t disagree with what you’re saying, I was just giving my opinion on why most have been hyping one more than the other. I’m not downplaying Kam at all. I think they bring something different and we’ll need both to do what they do.

Advertisement
Back