Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Yea but the point is, Joe Burrow wasn’t “Joe Burrow” in 2018. He was pedestrian as ****. Also, im not saying it’ll be this year either, but I fear it WILL eventually click. Again, we all said the same thing about LSU and **** use to say it about Mack Brown too. All it takes is ONE season for it all to work itself out if you have enough talent

****, look at Clemson. Don’t even remember how we use to say “Clemsoning” anymore before they won it all
UGA doesn't have a Joe Brady as an OC, Todd Monken is just another Vertical style offense with heavy RPO & they've already lost two of their best WR's for the season with both Pickens & Burton suffering serious injuries during Spring camp.

UGA just like Notre Lame might be good enough to make the playoffs, but will never win a Natty in the modern era.

Advertisement
I feel the same about UGA but man my only worry is that with ALLL that talent they have, I feel that ONE year it’ll all come together and they get favorable bounces all the way to winning the natty. Kind of like Coach O and LSU in 2019.
Except dont think they landed the talent on offense like lSU routinely does. Lawrence Cager walked right out of here to being their best wideout. ( And it may have been 2 posters on here that didnt want him gone)There 1 chance was when they allowed Devonta Smith to bomb them.

Advertisement
Except dont think they landed the talent on offense like lSU routinely does. Lawrence Cager walked right out of here to being their best wideout. ( And it may have been 2 posters on here that didnt want him gone)There 1 chance was when they allowed Devonta Smith to bomb them.
Kirby will eventually go the way of his malzahn. Early in career makes the national championship and comes so close to winning it. Everyone thinks that that is a sign of things to come and domination and more championship births. But it doesn’t happen. The only difference is uga recruits slightly better and they’re in the easier division so Kirby will last longer based on yearly trips to Atlanta. But the parallels are uncanny

Kirby will eventually go the way of his malzahn. Early in career makes the national championship and comes so close to winning it. Everyone thinks that that is a sign of things to come and domination and more championship births. But it doesn’t happen. The only difference is uga recruits slightly better and they’re in the easier division so Kirby will last longer based on yearly trips to Atlanta. But the parallels are uncanny
Ultimately, I think Smart’s habit of making promises to recruits that he has no intention on following through on will be his undoing...

Advertisement
All I know is...is that when JT Daniels became the starting QB at UGA I all of a sudden started winning money on them gambling! They covered the spread alot more often than not. They were a joke when the other guy was QB. Couldnt win a dime betting them. Take that as you will. lol

Mansell on UGA board this morning:

-Continue to hear good things about UGA and Five-Star safety Kamari Wilson. Talked with Steve Wiltfong about it on Sunday and both agree right now that Georgia seems to be the buzz around him right now. On the other side of this, he is going to take at least a few visits, so a decision may not be sooner than later. Georgia needs to get their momentum with him going into the summer and these visits to land a very talented player in this class.

They are working to get him on campus June 4-6 for an OV

Advertisement
Mansell on UGA board this morning:

-Continue to hear good things about UGA and Five-Star safety Kamari Wilson. Talked with Steve Wiltfong about it on Sunday and both agree right now that Georgia seems to be the buzz around him right now. On the other side of this, he is going to take at least a few visits, so a decision may not be sooner than later. Georgia needs to get their momentum with him going into the summer and these visits to land a very talented player in this class.

They are working to get him on campus June 4-6 for an OV
James Williams 2.0

Advertisement
Kirby Smart & Mark Richt are literally the same coach

coaching wise I can see what you are saying

recruiting though? Not even close. Richt was always criticized for not being able to take the gloves off to the level needed to compete with the elite recruiting schools. That’s why he and Pruitt butted heads because Pruitt wanted to do it the Bama way and richt didn’t.

Kirby is on a level that they are beating Bama in recruiting regularly and really only Clemson or maybe Ohio state under urban could have said that

but yes he certainly has underachieved considering he has the most talented roster in CFB per the 247 Talent rankings

Advertisement
Back