Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
We'll see where this goes. Kid doesn't talk much at all. There's been talk that there are several silent commits on the UGA board - Mansell only says that when he feels strongly. Is he ALWAYS right? no, but he hits a lot. There has been little said about Wilson until recently and it's always the same thing - "feel good about where UGA is". They want him. We've seen what happens when they want a guy in the past... James Williams flat out shocked them.

We'll see where this goes. Kid doesn't talk much at all. There's been talk that there are several silent commits on the UGA board - Mansell only says that when he feels strongly. Is he ALWAYS right? no, but he hits a lot. There has been little said about Wilson until recently and it's always the same thing - "feel good about where UGA is". They want him. We've seen what happens when they want a guy in the past... James Williams flat out shocked them.
I think Kamari would truly like to be at Miami but he's obviously being bought by UGA which they do with literally every recruit they get. James Williams chose happiness over a bag and a place that he really wouldn't feel at home at, Kamari is choosing the money. And will probably be in the portal in 2 years. But the bottom line is until schools start figuring out the recruiting formula that Bama, OSU, Clemson, and UGA use, everyone is going to be behind. There are so many rich dudes who live in Miami that Manny should reach out to. Kirby gets his money from hillbillies in south georgia to pay recruits.

I think Kamari would truly like to be at Miami but he's obviously being bought by UGA which they do with literally every recruit they get. James Williams chose happiness over a bag and a place that he really wouldn't feel at home at, Kamari is choosing the money. And will probably be in the portal in 2 years. But the bottom line is until schools start figuring out the recruiting formula that Bama, OSU, Clemson, and UGA use, everyone is going to be behind. There are so many rich dudes who live in Miami that Manny should reach out to. Kirby gets his money from hillbillies in south georgia to pay recruits.

Lmao

You don’t know the kid at all, like literally at all but you THINK he wants to be here so it’s OBVIOUS that he is being bought? Boy, you mfs are NUTS you know that?

Advertisement
It’s just realistically a tough depth chart for a top safety to look at and commit to IMO
It’s also a realistically high level of competition where you can watch the best in the country and try learn from them and some great coaches until your the next man up and ready to be an AA.

It’s also a realistically high level of competition where you can watch the best in the country and try learn from them and some great coaches until your the next man up and ready to be an AA.
This mentality is essentially dead at this point.

Very few people around this kid or society in general believe in paying dues to develop your talent.

They all want to learn on the fly and try to excel under fire. It is a poor approach but one that people perceive to be in the players best interest long term due to injury potential and short term sacrifices endured while paying said dues.

This mentality is essentially dead at this point.

Very few people around this kid or society in general believe in paying dues to develop your talent.

They all want to learn on the fly and try to excel under fire. It is a poor approach but one that people perceive to be in the players best interest long term due to injury potential and short term sacrifices endured while paying said dues.
Then why are all the top schools 3 deep everywhere? If playing time is the main issue then FSU is about to land the top class. Playing time and academics are 2 things I rarely pay attention to when a player talks about his recruitment.
Uga has how many 5 star qb’s?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia recruits top safeties every year too.
Their depth chart plays out like after this year the only 2 that would maybe be ahead of him as Major Burns and David Daniel assuming Cine entered draft...
Ours is similar but u looking at James and Avantae who probably better than what GA has back there. Then u got Kam and maybe Gurvan if he comes back which is probably more likely than Cine coming back.
I understand the counter argument but to me if u have 2 programs that u feel relatively even about early playin time is a potential scale tipper.

Advertisement
Their depth chart plays out like after this year the only 2 that would maybe be ahead of him as Major Burns and David Daniel assuming Cine entered draft...
Ours is similar but u looking at James and Avantae who probably better than what GA has back there. Then u got Kam and maybe Gurvan if he comes back which is probably more likely than Cine coming back.
I understand the counter argument but to me if u have 2 programs that u feel relatively even about early playin time is a potential scale tipper.
Elite kids depth chart watching is pretty weak. Has Cine even played well enough to be an EE?

Elite kids depth chart watching is pretty weak. Has Cine even played well enough to be an EE?
Call it what u want. Not maximizing your playing years a lot easier to do when it’s not your future in the balance.

It would be like turning down a job at Google to go compete for a job with someone just as good at you at Apple. And both jobs pay the same.

And if he continues to progress sure. 2nd on the team last year in tackles as a sophomore first year starter. Who has created a reputation as a big hitter that’s strong against the run.

Call it what u want. Not maximizing your playing years a lot easier to do when it’s not your future in the balance.

It would be like turning down a job at Google to go compete for a job with someone just as good at you at Apple. And both jobs pay the same.

And if he continues to progress sure. 2nd on the team last year in tackles as a sophomore first year starter. Who has created a reputation as a big hitter that’s strong against the run.
That’s an awful comparison, but Bama, OSU, UGA etc literally stack talent every year. So I’m not buying depth chart decisions based on that.

Advertisement
Back