Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
Apparently Wilson is one of UGA's top 10 most wanted recruits. They are looking to take only 1 safety this cycle and he is It.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you are a 17-year old star athlete, yes
What other purpose does it serve?

Every story I’ve ever heard about social media seems like an attention grab. That’s the same for 17 year old kids (athlete or not) or 35 year old professionals (athlete or not).

I understand the concept is to keep in touch with old friends and family, but at the core, isn’t every single post made on social media meant to grab someone’s attention in some way?

What other purpose does it serve?

Every story I’ve ever heard about social media seems like an attention grab. That’s the same for 17 year old kids (athlete or not) or 35 year old professionals (athlete or not).

I understand the concept is to keep in touch with old friends and family, but at the core, isn’t every single post made on social media meant to grab someone’s attention in some way?
It is many people's intention I'm sure, but that doesn't make it cute, these athletes and others play games on there and I will say the same thing I said above it is pathetic, and I do not do social media either I never have and I never will because I'm not an attention w****, this football forum is the height of my social media and I don't even post on here very much

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF, UGA, AU & Texas are our top competition for Kamari, LSU might be too, but I think they may have other targets locally they’ll be after.

Miami has the lead as of now, the only thing we have working against us is that our track record at IMG with DB’s is not good at all (mainly because their DB coach doesn’t like Miami, he’s a former Hokie), but we can beat UF in the head to head for just about any Safety, UGA & AU is only a bag battle & Texas will be the intriguing school to look out for because they will have a first class bump for Sark & Sark assembled a really strong staff in their recruiting department & Terry Joseph is a very good recruiter as well, but I think they’ll wanna stay more local for DB’s in this class.

But I like Miami’s chances here, if he’s TRob #1 target he’ll land him.

Advertisement
Back