Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Hope this is good news?

This will either be an April Fool's joke or the trendy "Committing to an All-Star Game" post. No way he commits this early with visits probably starting up over the summer, right? I can understand some of the other lower ranked guys securing spots, but Kamari can go anywhere he wants and the school will hold a spot for him until the end. Although I do see that 247 has him listed as a scheduled commit for April 2nd.

Regardless, his recruitment will be nowhere close to over until he officially signs and faxes in that NLI. Even if he does commit, I kind of hope it's not to us, this feels like a de-commitment waiting to happen.

Advertisement
Again, I think the kid is trolling but Bama isn’t even pressing for him right now and there are a few guys they like more than him according to their mod. They are the only team I was worried about with him.

Ivins wrote a story on his upcoming commitment. So if he’s April Foolin it he’s foolin 247, too, lol.

Advertisement
Man, having Kamari and Jacurri be ambassadors leading into Paradise camp would be massive.
If he's serious about 4/1 (that's the question, right???) it'll be interesting to track where we and others are at in the process. Seems quiet for now. Maybe that way for a reason?

Advertisement
Odd he’s announcing so early - unless (hope of all hope) he wants to become a class ambassador and help us ring in the next few months of nothing but great additions to the 2022 class. Worse things have happened before.
Kids need to lock in spots. The transfer portal changed everything

I saw an interesting comment on the UF 247 board. One of their writers was asked if anyone knew where Wilson was committing next week. He said that he didn't think it was UF but that Wilson refuses to discuss his recruitment with anyone. He's apparently keeping it very private.

It seems like no one really knows what he is going to do.

I saw an interesting comment on the UF 247 board. One of their writers was asked if anyone knew where Wilson was committing next week. He said that he didn't think it was UF but that Wilson refuses to discuss his recruitment with anyone. He's apparently keeping it very private.

It seems like no one really knows what he is going to do.
Hoya, have you seen anything via the Texas boards? That seems to be another school where there’s interaction on social media at least.

Advertisement
Hoya, have you seen anything via the Texas boards? That seems to be another school where there’s interaction on social media at least.
Not really. One poster on TAMU posted about it maybe being Bama or LSU but he seemed to be guessing. Nothing on Texas board at all

Just saw some talk about Wilson on the UGA board. Seems he was in Athens a couple of weekends ago. Mansell said after Wilson announced the date he doesn't think he is committing to a school but there is no response from him or any of their other 247 guys about what they think is happening.

Just saw some talk about Wilson on the UGA board. Seems he was in Athens a couple of weekends ago. Mansell said after Wilson announced the date he doesn't think he is committing to a school but there is no response from him or any of their other 247 guys about what they think is happening.
Hopefully he went to Anthens to give them the Old James Williams 🖕

Advertisement
247 does not have him listed as a scheduled commit any more. I wonder if their reporters got wind that he either backed off the 4/1 date or that it's an all-star game announcement. Or maybe Kamari is truly just trolling the **** out of everyone :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back