Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
This staff just keeps on impressing me. Were making a lot of class of 21'-23' offers early. We wont be able to use that as an excuse on this board soon enough lol.

It would be nice to start a real pipeline into Fort Pierce, Port St Lucie, Jensen Beach etc..

We got Jahfari Harvey from Vero & stand a good chance getting Jamari Stewart as well.

Those areas north of PB produce some really good Football players.

Advertisement
Lol, that’s just perfect. I feel like UGA/Bama have a stranglehold on all of the top kids from there now.

Does this affect our chances?
Both yes & no.

He likes Miami a lot & has visited us multiple times last year, Banda is building a relationship with him & us brining in Ed Reed helps.

As of now UF, LSU, Miami & several other schools are all recruiting him pretty hard. A kid ranked as high as he is will have all the top schools after him so we know how that normally goes but if we win we'll put ourselves in a good position to still land him.

We've been able to snag 2 high rated WR's from IMG but haven't done well at other positions, if he stayed at Westwood that probably would be better for us but ultimately I don't think it will matter much if we handle our business on the field.

Also, now that the bill has been signed that players can basically get paid, so maybe we'll put together a smart comprehensive marketing & licensing campaign that can intrigue him, maybe we give a nudge to our ADIDAS reps in that situation Idk, but the point is there's a multitude of ways to get him to seriously consider Miami more so than he may already be.

Basically, the odds of us getting him are probably not in our favor, however, he does like Miami's Defense & Banda does a great job locking in on targets, so if we win big this year & show him we're not a fluke of a team, while also recruiting him on the idea he can make money being marketed in Miami then maybe we could land him. Will that happen? I don't know, it's still very early in this recruitment so the best we can do is just win, handle our business on the field & see how the chips fall.

Advertisement
Lol...

Yeah they lost Kamar Wilcoxson the 21 Safety from Georgia when he flipped to Tennessee & of course the whole Coach Hova debacle took place.

Tunmise Adeleye the 21 4-star DT from TX stiffed them for Oh St after they thought they lead for him.

Last year Warren Brinson was another high ranked DT that chose UGA over them, although he's a Georgia boy so Idk why they thought they could get him anyway lol.

In the 2019 class, Evan Neal, Trey Saunders & Noah Cain all went to Bama & PSU over UF. And in the 2018 class they missed on several IMG kids.

UGA, Bama, Clemson & Oh St pretty much own IMG, but it's usually for kids who are originally from their state anway, except for Bama & Oh St, they get kids from IMG regardless of where they're from. UGA gets all the Georgia boys who transfer to IMG.

Idk what our chances will be for Wilson, I think if we have a 10/11 win season & win the coastal we'll put ourselves in a great spot for a lot of top prospects in the 22 class, but I for **** sure be willing to money Mullen & that staff will fck up whatever chance they do have to get Kamari lol.
But but but Brewster???

Lol

Advertisement
I honestly think this kid is my favorite '22 prospect that I've seen. He is a 3 & done, instant impact, head hunter at S and he does it all. I too hate the fact that he is at IMG but I think we will get it done as long as we don't blow it on the field.

The way we're recruiting safeties compared to cbs,all that talent at safety we might just be forced to try a couple at corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back