Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
Kamari Wilson and 1 of Fonzo Allen or Lymon and Got****!!.

Also i would say Fonzo is/should be recruited as a striker....he's very similar to Keontra Smith an even aggressive hitter than Smith was coming out
A trio safety/striker of lymons, Wilson, Allen is gonna make every pass coming mid field make the receivers **** themselves

Advertisement
My next question is....is this kid really a five star? The film says four star to me....I need to see more. He looks pretty good but five star to me is game changer.....look at Lingard.

Advertisement
We need to be recruiting his teammate James Monds harder too...he says Miami is his dream school but he posts Nebraska **** every **** day

Advertisement
We need to be recruiting his teammate James Monds harder too...he says Miami is his dream school but he posts Nebraska **** every **** day
He also posts Miss St, South Car, Mich St & just about any school that sends him an edit lol.

He's a kid that you have to work on heavy because he really likes attention.

But Monds is a natural playmaker, he's baller, he's just as legit as a Punt Returner as he is at CB.

If I'm Diaz I would have Banda & Ed Reed recruit Kamari & Monds as a package deal together, even though Kamari is at IMG now he's former teammates & good friends with JIII.

I'd also let Jahfari Harvey help us on the ground he's a Ft. Pierce/Vero Beach kid too & can help sell the message that these kids from that area can come here & play early.

Advertisement
He also posts Miss St, South Car, Mich St & just about any school that sends him an edit lol.

He's a kid that you have to work on heavy because he really likes attention.

But Monds is a natural playmaker, he's baller, he's just as legit as a Punt Returner as he is at CB.

If I'm Diaz I would have Banda & Ed Reed recruit Kamari & Monds as a package deal together, even though Kamari is at IMG now he's former teammates & good friends with JIII.

I'd also let Jahfari Harvey help us on the ground he's a Ft. Pierce/Vero Beach kid too & can help sell the message that these kids from that area can come here & play early.
@Liberty City El
Add in a call or two from Ryan McNeil who:
- went to the same HS as Monds
- played CB there, at UM and in the NFL
- has enjoyed a very successful post-playing career (can help show that UM gets kids prepared for life after football)

It can't hurt to throw wave after wave of positive reinforcement at Monds and Wilson, two talented kids at positions of need.

Advertisement
Back