Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

The '22 class is going to be a big referendum on "win and they'll come" crowd. Especially if we finish strong

Advertisement
If this kid pops, we are going to have the best safety room in the conference and maybe the country. Tae, Williams, Kam, Kamari. **** a Corner!

Advertisement
If this kid pops, we are going to have the best safety room in the conference and maybe the country. Tae, Williams, Kam, Kamari. **** a Corner!
Plus Balom, Harrell, Keshawn and Alfonzo Allen, Marquis Lymon for '22. There has got to be a striker or two in that group. Maybe Harrell? He could have a similar path to Gil. Big CB in high school, safety and then finally move to striker. The safety room will be so loaded you have to think there is going to be a transfer at some point.

Plus Balom, Harrell, Keshawn and Alfonzo Allen, Marquis Lymon for '22. There has got to be a striker or two in that group. Maybe Harrell? He could have a similar path to Gil. Big CB in high school, safety and then finally move to striker. The safety room will be so loaded you have to think there is going to be a transfer at some point.
They’ve hinted at it but striker is keontra smiths position to lose. But they can play him at linebacker. Just get everyone on the field

B1904D20-8689-496C-899F-8939212F6131.jpeg

KAMARI WILSON ( DB ) Defensive back ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol was my first thought
South Carolina was one of his top schools too, T-Rob was already recruiting when he was there, so even though Banda had us actually in a really good spot for Kamari, T-Rob will still be able to further establish & strengthen the relationship between him & Miami.

I already liked our chances with Banda, with T-Rob now recruiting Safeties & CB’s, I like our chances even more.

South Carolina was one of his top schools too, T-Rob was already recruiting when he was there, so even though Banda had us actually in a really good spot for Kamari, T-Rob will still be able to further establish & strengthen the relationship between him & Miami.

I already liked our chances with Banda, with T-Rob now recruiting Safeties & CB’s, I like our chances even more.

Yup exactly, not to mention Kamari likes UF too, which Trob can also take credit for lol too good

Yup exactly, not to mention Kamari likes UF too, which Trob can also take credit for lol too good
UF already let go of both of their DB coaches & haven’t yet made a hire to replace them...

It’s also rumored that Mullen could be interviewing for the Jets job on Monday, I hope like **** the Jets are stupid enough to hire him, that would completely crush their recruiting momentum for the 22 class.

Advertisement
UF already let go of both of their DB coaches & haven’t yet made a hire to replace them...

It’s also rumored that Mullen could be interviewing for the Jets job on Monday, I hope like **** the Jets are stupid enough to hire him, that would completely crush their recruiting momentum for the 22 class.

Yeah man and I dont doubt if that happens, not one bit. On a side note on TRob, dude was landing some stud DTs up in USC, so I'd assume he'll help in recruiting more than just dbs. Also really hoping one of those dts maybe hits the portal in one of the next couple seasons lol thatd be dope.

Yeah man and I dont doubt if that happens, not one bit. On a side note on TRob, dude was landing some stud DTs up in USC, so I'd assume he'll help in recruiting more than just dbs. Also really hoping one of those dts maybe hits the portal in one of the next couple seasons lol thatd be dope.
Hopefully Zach Pickens. Saw him play running back in high school at like 275 lol. Ridiculous athlete

I’m not worried about UF on the trail at all.

I love seeing these CB threads being bumped
😍😍😍😍😍😍

Advertisement
Back