Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement

Banda, Ed Reed & DVD will put in work & try to pull it off...

I still hate that he's transferring to IMG, but I believe our guys can get it done if we win this season.

i know you’ve said previously that we have a good shot at lymon. What do you think our chances are with alfonzo Allen? And if you had to choose 2 out of these 3 who would you go with?

Advertisement
i know you’ve said previously that we have a good shot at lymon. What do you think our chances are with alfonzo Allen? And if you had to choose 2 out of these 3 who would you go with?
Honestly I don't know. I think he likes Miami a lot, but he's a Rosegreen kid & Rose might push him towards Auburn, not saying he will, just saying it's a possibility. He's a former McArthur kid that transferred to Hallandale & is an absolute beast.

But the thing about our Safety recruiting is we can basically get who we want from South FL, so you can't count any of them out because Banda, Reed & DVD don't miss on their targets.

Marquise Lymon is just my favorite Safety in the 22 class, not saying he's the best but he's my personal favorite, he's a pure monster & has Jaquan Johnson/Brandon Merriweather type upside.

If we can only take 2 I'd take Kamari Wilson & Marquise Lymon, but I like Fonzo Allen a lot too & if we could get him I'd be hyped about that too.

Advertisement
We have a good shot, but it's September & he's the #1 ranked Safety in the nation for his class, everyone will be after him.

Texas, LSU, UF, Bama, Clemson, UGA etc will all be after him, his recruitment will be marathon.
Seeing that he likes Mississippi State as well. These guys love Jamar Cheney

Advertisement
Sitting in his Top 3

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy class of 2022 five-star safety Kamari Wilson attended South Carolina’s win over Auburn on Saturday. While the 6-foot-1, 195 pounder was not able to have direct contact with the coaching staff, he was able to drive around campus and get a feel for what things are like around the football program. Wilson is a former high school teammate of current Gamecock defensive end Gilber Edmond and the two are good friends. I checked with a couple of sources with knowledge of Wilson’s recruitment and South Carolina is one of his leaders. It sounds like Florida, LSU, and Miami are three other schools high on his list. Nobody I spoke with believed he was close to making a decision, but he is obviously someone Will Muschamp and Co. would love to get in the boat, as safety is a position that has been an issue throughout his tenure. Wilson would be by far the most talented safety Muschamp has landed in Columbia. He is currently considered the nation’s No. 1 safety and the No. 3 player overall in the Sunshine State’s 2022 class according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings. To this point in the process there have been no crystal ball predictions entered for Wilson.

Sitting in his Top 3

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy class of 2022 five-star safety Kamari Wilson attended South Carolina’s win over Auburn on Saturday. While the 6-foot-1, 195 pounder was not able to have direct contact with the coaching staff, he was able to drive around campus and get a feel for what things are like around the football program. Wilson is a former high school teammate of current Gamecock defensive end Gilber Edmond and the two are good friends. I checked with a couple of sources with knowledge of Wilson’s recruitment and South Carolina is one of his leaders. It sounds like Florida, LSU, and Miami are three other schools high on his list. Nobody I spoke with believed he was close to making a decision, but he is obviously someone Will Muschamp and Co. would love to get in the boat, as safety is a position that has been an issue throughout his tenure. Wilson would be by far the most talented safety Muschamp has landed in Columbia. He is currently considered the nation’s No. 1 safety and the No. 3 player overall in the Sunshine State’s 2022 class according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings. To this point in the process there have been no crystal ball predictions entered for Wilson.
As long as we keep winning, I like our chances.

Banda, Ed Reed & DVD can land this kid if we fck around & have a 10-1 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back