Miami offers 2020 QB Carson Beck

The kid was committed to the Gators as a pitcher before committing to Alabama. ‘Bama is telling him he can play both sports. He supposedly a better pitcher than he is a QB, and he’s a **** good looking QB.

Advertisement
Love this offer. This is the type kid Richt was successful in recruiting at Ga.before he became addicted to RPO. Am I correct that we also offered Tua’s brother?

The kid was committed to the Gators as a pitcher before committing to Alabama. ‘Bama is telling him he can play both sports. He supposedly a better pitcher than he is a QB, and he’s a **** good looking QB.
No chance nick lets this kid play both if hes a significant contributor to the team at one point

So either way we're at best a bridesmaid since Bama football is better as is UF in baseball.

Heard hes also a baseball player. Just a rumor. Can anyone confirm cause i heard he wants to play baseball also and we have a good program

I live in Jax and went to the Mandarin semi final game before Columbus bc I’m a Mandarin alum. A players dad sitting by me said he committed to Bama bc they said they’d allow him to play baseball too. Turned down other offers who wouldn’t allow it. I honestly didn’t know about the kid, convo only came up bc I was watching him warm up and he had some zip on the call, a couple series in I told my brother, man this kid has an arm. Guy overheard me and that’s how the convo went down

Advertisement
I live in Jax and went to the Mandarin semi final game before Columbus bc I’m a Mandarin alum. A players dad sitting by me said he committed to Bama bc they said they’d allow him to play baseball too. Turned down other offers who wouldn’t allow it. I honestly didn’t know about the kid, convo only came up bc I was watching him warm up and he had some zip on the call, a couple series in I told my brother, man this kid has an arm. Guy overheard me and that’s how the convo went down
I’m a Columbus alum so it’s hard to praise a guy who torched us but I agree. I was at the game and the kid has awesome arm talent. The real deal. God dam saban that jackass

Advertisement
Better believe his Duval counterparts in Payton and Mallory are gonna be in his ear to flip, and with Enos in the fold...this should be a done deal come 2020.

Having him and potentially one or two of Hurts, Martell, and Plumlee? That would be an elite QB room if I’ve ever seen one!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m glad I saw this , because I was just getting ready to post this. Might be one of the best QBs to come out of Florida in awhile. Saw him in the state championship game.
I live in Jax and played for mandarin so naturally had to check him out. He is unbelievable. I’ve never seen or played against a qb like that before. He’s going to be the next big name of CF, hopefully he comes to the U!

Advertisement
Back