Miami offers 2020 QB Carson Beck

It would be nice. It also would have been nice if Eason followed Richt to Coral Gables, but such is life.

Advertisement
I’m glad I saw this , because I was just getting ready to post this. Might be one of the best QBs to come out of Florida in awhile. Saw him in the state championship game.
he single handedly beat columbus in the state game, through a dart to the receiver in the right end zone for a touchdown right in between two defenders. that was an NFL throw.

let's see.

Advertisement
Stud qb and needs to be Miami’s number 1 target in 2020 at the position

Advertisement
Better believe his Duval counterparts in Payton and Mallory are gonna be in his ear to flip, and with Enos in the fold...this should be a done deal come 2020.

Having him and potentially one or two of Hurts, Martell, and Plumlee? That would be an elite QB room if I’ve ever seen one!

If that happens, would be an unreal turnaround. 3 years of qb incompetence, then getting in one year being stacked with champions. ****

Advertisement
After reading that blurb from a few days ago about Bama players being upset with coaches playing favorites, you’d have to think Tua Two has a natural leg up on the competition once he arrives on campus. Especially with how much Bama/Saban had to pay to purchase all of Hawaii.

Advertisement
With the mass exodus from Bama's staff on the offensive side of the ball he's gonna take a look at his options. Having Mallory and Payton now at UM along with Enos, it helps make Miami more appealing b/c he's played with those guys and Enos recruited him to Bama. He knows Miami has talent at the skill positions and is in need of a QB. Whether that's enough to get him to flip, only time will tell. I'd expect once Bama get's their staff reassembled, they'll get back on him and try to lock him up.

With the mass exodus from Bama's staff on the offensive side of the ball he's gonna take a look at his options. Having Mallory and Payton now at UM along with Enos, it helps make Miami more appealing b/c he's played with those guys and Enos recruited him to Bama. He knows Miami has talent at the skill positions and is in need of a QB. Whether that's enough to get him to flip, only time will tell. I'd expect once Bama get's their staff reassembled, they'll get back on him and try to lock him up.

he played WITH Mallory AND Payton?

Who here would not love to see Finesucks eyes pop out of his head if Beck anounced on signing day he is coming to the
U

Advertisement
Back