Miami offers 2020 QB Carson Beck

He could, but for COVID however this would be his last year of eligibility. I agree he has not been all-world but unsure if another year changes that much. Some teams will take him off the QB board solely for height concerns but may consider him as a general athlete.
As an athlete tho he’s shown on tape this year that he’s not as electric as Braxton Miller or that other Ohio state guy or Julian Edelman

Advertisement
As an athlete tho he’s shown on tape this year that he’s not as electric as Braxton Miller or that other Ohio state guy or Julian Edelman
I am not disagreeing with any of that but I am just saying age wise, he is there, another season may not propel him to a higher draft pick, he could just be who he is.

Braxton I think was a 3rd or 4th round pick. I could see King being in that range with a good combine. Edelman was a 6th or 7th rounder. Unless he has a Kyler Murray type season I see him as a 3rd to 4th guy and banking on having a season like Murray may not be a great investment not including the risk of injury for a running QB.

Kirby Dumbass wants a game manager QB, he doesn't give all the QB's a fair shake & everything is predicated on being a captain checkdown artist getting the ball to the RB's & occasionally throwing a Deep ball to the WR's.

He's a classic SEC Defensive minded coach that wants to run an ultra conservative super safe ball control style offense that pounds the rock all game. Rushing for over 200yds & throwing it as little as possible is his ideal game.

I lmao @ any 5-star QB signing to UGA without doing their research & checking the **** Depth chart.

I wouldn't automatically write this kid & just assume he's not good just because he's not playing, Kirby doesn't run a meritocracy at UGA, there's a lot of reasons why you might not play & skill/ability or lack thereof isn't always at the top of the list.

With that being said, if you're Lashlee you have to do your due diligence & leave no stone unturned when it comes to QB acquisition, so check him out & see if he fits with what you wanna do. Maybe he sucks & is another high ranked QB that busted in college, or maybe he's just another QB that got sold a bill of goods by Kibry Dumbass & hasn't got an opportunity to play, who knows?...

well obviously you can’t writeoff any qb that signs and doesn’t make it there given he allowed a future top 5 pick to waste away there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back