Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ya gotta think they are a package deal right? Why would they not be, especially with our depth chart
8DD22CEF-FC25-4B44-A344-D07C2F577A98.gif

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2022-12-17 at 5.14.54 PM.png

According to PPF, he had a really good 2021 (Best defensive grade on UCF) in between two mediocre seasons.

Was he hurt toward the end of the year? Really struggled in coverage the last four games. But im not sure Navy even threw the ball in that one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting is so fun with Mario as our HC, he might not be a very good game day coach but he’s going to stack talent! I’ve always viewed it like this, once Mario gets his guys he’s a 12-0 recruiter but a 8-4 HC, still that equals out to 10-2 and if we could do that every season we will be a Top 15 program.

Recruiting is so fun with Mario as our HC, he might not be a very good game day coach but he’s going to stack talent! I’ve always viewed it like this, once Mario gets his guys he’s a 12-0 recruiter but a 8-4 HC, still that equals out to 10-2 and if we could do that every season we will be a Top 15 program.
10-2 every year is a top 10 program.

Rumph wanted both of them and got vetoed. I don’t think w’re in the hole we’re in if he would’ve stayed the CB coach.
yeah, our db's performed well under him and he got absolutely annihlated for missing on tyson campbell and surtain but I don't think it would have mattered who the **** we had as CB/DB coach at the time, they were never coming

Advertisement
That's basically what he did at Oregon.

Advertisement
Exactly! Just make us a respectable program again, that’s all I ask.

That's all I ask ... right now. Once we're respectable again, I expect the AP Poll, Coaches Poll and Playoff rankings to mirror the Class rankings. Need to recruit coaches like he recruits his players. Keep trading up until we get the results we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back