Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Told he had a great first year but then dropped off a tad at UCF. TIFWIW
yeah I heard the same

but then I saw this and although it doesn't include this season, it seems like he actually got way better in year 2 so maybe he's prorgressing

Advertisement
“At 6-feet-2 and 185 pounds, Brown has played 1,474 defensive snaps for UCF over the past two seasons. He has been targeted 98 times in coverage, allowing 50 receptions for 631 yards and three touchdowns while picking off three passes.”

I won’t complain at the take because it helps us get his brother, we’re getting an experienced backup at worst.

He starts immediately IMO. He isn’t a day 1 NFL prospect or anything close but he is a “good” veteran CB on this level with tons of snaps with plenty of good play in there. That in addition to the AH factor and it helps with his brother makes it a no brainer. We need CBs desperately, he helps us from day 1.

Advertisement
He starts immediately IMO. He isn’t a day 1 NFL prospect or anything close but he is a “good” veteran CB on this level with tons of snaps with plenty of good play in there. That in addition to the AH factor and it helps with his brother makes it a no brainer. We need CBs desperately, he helps us from day 1.
Ok so he is a cornerback, for some reason I thought he was a safety. Good news - need veterans in that room.

I'd think if we break the AH curse we get both Fletcher and Brown.

Obviously pulling his brother should help with Damari.

Advertisement
Checked the FSU board and they’re heated!! Lmao
But but but but but 9-3.

And and and and and StAtE ChAmPs

the dark knight batman GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back