Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I love DVD and i'm not trying to stick up for addae here

but if we land both brown brothers and hussey, it's naive to think addae didn't play a significant role in that
Based on what exactly? He didn’t play a big role in Cormani

Advertisement
Based on what exactly? He didn’t play a big role in Cormani
why would we all just assume that dvd is to credit alone for getting the brown brothers and hussey?

addae got porter who graduated with brown. Just seems silly to assume that our DB coach isn't involved with any of the recruiting when it goes well and that he's heavily involved in the ones we miss out on . People here are forming narratives is my point

why would we all just assume that dvd is to credit alone for getting the brown brothers and hussey?

addae got porter who graduated with brown. Just seems silly to assume that our DB coach isn't involved with any of the recruiting when it goes well and that he's heavily involved in the ones we miss out on . People here are forming narratives is my point
Are people forming narratives or relying on reliable intel from the insiders who have been providing it? Nobody said “DVD is to credit alone”. We also have a maniacal recruiting HC. If we hear something about the role that Addae played in these recruitments then of course I’ll believe it

okay I love DVD and i'm not trying to stick up for addae here

but if we land both brown brothers and hussey, it's naive to think addae didn't play a significant role in that
I believe @1mrhurricane when he says that Addae ****ed up several recruitments and that he’s not well liked. Keep in mind he knows Joenel Aguero personally.

Advertisement
View attachment 220341

According to PPF, he had a really good 2021 (Best defensive grade on UCF) in between two mediocre seasons.

Was he hurt toward the end of the year? Really struggled in coverage the last four games. But im not sure Navy even threw the ball in that one
UCF's defense as a whole was terrible in the second half of the season (from like 14 PPG to like 30). Travis Williams now going to Arkansas as the DC, people are saying he was checked out the end of the season and the cause for the terrible D

Advertisement
Well Done Success GIF by Winter Wonderland

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because those AH kids are obsessed with Bama. I’m not counting us out and it would obviously help, but don’t think it is a layup package deal either.
I’m with you but dammit man I can’t help but think “Mario” brother

It’s just a new day. Could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back