Miami offers 2019 four-star S Keontra Smith (Chaminade-Madonna HS)

Advertisement
I have seen 3 diff high schools listed for Dunmore is he at Chaminade now and for coming season?

Like Smith, he plays violent...Like Battle alot too though and surprised we haven't offered there.

I have seen 3 diff high schools listed for Dunmore is he at Chaminade now and for coming season?

Like Smith, he plays violent...Like Battle alot too though and surprised we haven't offered there.
Yeah he’s on the same team as them

Advertisement
**** there's might be just as much DB talent down here this year as last year.

**** there's might be just as much DB talent down here this year as last year.

Last year a little stronger at corner, even if you count Sanguinetti and Stevenson both with a chance to play there, but I honestly think it's close.

Advertisement
Last year a little stronger at corner, even if you count Sanguinetti and Stevenson both with a chance to play there, but I honestly think it's close.
It’s clear these 2db classes are the best south Florida has seen in years with 2018 leading the way and 2019 right after it

It’s clear these 2db classes are the best south Florida has seen in years with 2018 leading the way and 2019 right after it

I think top to bottom Dade is down a little bit this year '19...Even with Lucas it was average or slightly down. Obv still loaded compared to everywhere else in America, but by Dade standards. Not talking DB in specific, but all positions.

Db I agree...Sofla as a whole is stacked.

In the February 25th Miami Nike in 2017 a year ago Smith put up some pretty decent numbers. He was 5-11 and 190. Posted a decent 4.62--40 as those cams are particularity tough in 40 times--his times was tied for 14th best. Only 4 people (out of about 200 top players) broke 4.5 and they were sprinters like Schwartz, Campbell, Richner and Shivers all super elite HS sprinters. etc.,

Some other HS sprinters that ran the 40 and their best 100m times- Jobe 4.57 (10.90-100m as a 10th grader), Carlos Sandy 4.61 (10.71-100m), Divaad Wilson 10.92-100m--4.62, Camron Davis 4.64 (10.94-100m). So his 40 speed up there with the best.

He also posted a 35.8 inch vertical jump (in the top 20) showing good explosion.

Advertisement
The key is to keep adding top talent every year. Some we add will be better than a kid that got away and vice versa. We have to accept that we can't expect local loyalty to the U and community. I like Kenny Logan also. I'm more concerned with CB, Sanguinetti, Jaden Davis and stevenson (if he is a legit corner).

I think top to bottom Dade is down a little bit this year '19...Even with Lucas it was average or slightly down. Obv still loaded compared to everywhere else in America, but by Dade standards. Not talking DB in specific, but all positions.

Db I agree...Sofla as a whole is stacked.

Agreed. Outside of Richards, Stevenson, Ladson and Lucas I don't see many elite talents. Seems like a down year overall across south florida.

Advertisement
Agreed. Outside of Richards, Stevenson, Ladson and Lucas I don't see many elite talents. Seems like a down year overall across south florida.

Ehhh I think it's still there Sofla...Maybe average, and slightly worse than last year but overall average for Sofla. Big year at the top for west palm w 3 of top 8-10 in Sofla, a high number for pbc

Advertisement
Back