Miami offers 2018 RB Camron Davis (Carol City)

This kid was my favorite player in Dade County this year...this kid is ******* awesome. As good as any back to come through Dade in the past half decade or more. Absolute savage.

You saying this guy is as good as Dalvin? That is high praise, extremely high praise...

Dalvin developed A LOT from his jr year to sr year and from his sr year to every year in college. You could see his progression not just as a running back, but as a football player.

Will this kid develop like that? I don't know. I just love the way he runs. Runs through trash and breaks runs long runs all day. He and Dalvin are different.

Advertisement
This kid was my favorite player in Dade County this year...this kid is ******* awesome. As good as any back to come through Dade in the past half decade or more. Absolute savage.

You saying this guy is as good as Dalvin? That is high praise, extremely high praise...

Dalvin developed A LOT from his jr year to sr year and from his sr year to every year in college. You could see his progression not just as a running back, but as a football player.

Will this kid develop like that? I don't know. I just love the way he runs. Runs through trash and breaks runs long runs all day. He and Dalvin are different.

Havent seen the kid, but when I see people throw out hyperbole and speak that highly it makes my ears perk up. From your post doesnt sound like you are saying that exactly. (Maybe you forgot about Dalvin) But I will still get out to a couple games next year and check him out myself. Appreciate the response

Advertisement
Back