Miami Northwestern In trouble

omaha

Sophomore
Advertisement
Kids always got to take photos and videos of something.

This age of snitching is ridiculous. They don’t even think they’re snitching, yet here they are gotta always take pics & post for likes.

Advertisement
This age of snitching is ridiculous. They don’t even think they’re snitching, yet here they are gotta always take pics & post for likes.

Wasn't it someone from a different school that took the pics? notice they're outside the gate..not players

I hate this trend towards snitching and public shaming. Yes, people are idiots. Yes, the coach shouldn't have been practicing and should be disciplined. But there's something truly messed up about with who derive pleasure in ruining people's lives.

Advertisement
Ok let’s be real. Having kids in a huddle like that is not responsible. When they are bunched up then just one guy can spread it to multiple others. Next thing you know a couple parents in critical condition. Not cool.
Maybe adjust the practice to the times. People standing apart...

I guess I just wonder why was it necessary to practice like this now? It's May. Just have the kids organize something informally - adults stay away. Call it a captain's practice or something. It seems kind of dumb to me. forget about who took pictures , etc. Kids practicing alone probably get warned, etc. Having the coach and/or adults there forces the hand of the administration.

Advertisement
I gotta disagree here... It falls more under stupidity then snitching. I mean everyone knows the day and age we're living in now as far as internet based lifestyles go.. Everyone got a phone , everyone is on it posting everything they see...
So knowing all this the coaches or whoever was behind this decides let's bring the whole team out on the field in full view of everyone and go through the motions when they know it's not allowed.... Sorry but they have no one to blame but themselves for everything that follows....

Advertisement
Tekashi 69 literally is going platinum and making millions bragging about being a snitch.

The game different now.
Wow.. I just looked it up... Didn't know they released him ... I'm kinda surprised that he didn't go to witness protection ( I know he's not the easiest to hide with all the tats and such). Hopefully for him he puts the right people around him this time ... He played the game and got off relatively easy... I doubt that happens again...

Wow.. I just looked it up... Didn't know they released him ... I'm kinda surprised that he didn't go to witness protection ( I know he's not the easiest to hide with all the tats and such). Hopefully for him he puts the right people around him this time ... He played the game and got off relatively easy... I doubt that happens again...
I think they do have him hiding out somewhere

Advertisement
Back