Miami might as well forfeit.

God I want us to win this so bad because I will go HAM all over these ****ers twitter accounts

Advertisement
Stanford Rugby forfeited rather than play Cal who are perennial champs. Standord said they didn't want to get hurt.

Google it.

FSU should do same. I hope the U shocks the ESPN world on Saturday!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Luginballz and Boococci on College Bull**** Today were talking about ways UM could make the game respectable. Gave absolutely no chance.

F$U has the greatest team to ever play the game. They could beat the Denver Broncos if they played them. We should forfeit and take the 1-0 loss instead of the ***-kicking that is awaiting us. GTFOOH!

Agreed. FSU is not only the best football team, they are the best team ever.

They would beat the 1992 Dream Team in basketball,

They would destroy the 1998 Yankees in baseball, and

They would commit more damage and rape to the Second Mile Foundation then Jerry Sandusky.

You left out.

Defeat the Mongol hordes without weapons.

Build and destroy Rome LESS than a day.

Defeat undefeated Miami, not THE U, but the undefeated 1973 Miami Dolphins and then go undefeated in the NFL this year.

Leap tall buildings in a single bound.

It goes without saying they could have won the World Series in their spare time the last couple weeks--I mean Famous Amos does play baseball too.

Cure cancer.

End world hunger.

Bring about world peace.

I am certain they can do all this things and more. But their is one thing the cannot do. A leopard cannot change its spots - they are NOLES and Noles choke is big games against Canes.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;tzUUFwbPaE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzUUFwbPaE4[/video]

Advertisement
F$U has the greatest team to ever play the game. They could beat the Denver Broncos if they played them. We should forfeit and take the 1-0 loss instead of the ***-kicking that is awaiting us. GTFOOH!

Agreed. FSU is not only the best football team, they are the best team ever.

They would beat the 1992 Dream Team in basketball,

They would destroy the 1998 Yankees in baseball, and

They would commit more damage and rape to the Second Mile Foundation then Jerry Sandusky.

Reminds me of another Miami team that was facing what the experts called, the greatest college football team ever.
We were double digit underdogs against Nebraska int that Orange Bowl and ended up winning our 1st national championship.

I've said this before.

This Miami team is tailor made to beat FSU.
Toughness, talent and discipline are our strengths.
I'm really curious to see how FSU handles getting roundhoused in the jaw.
I'm thinking, that like most bullies, they will start crying and wilt.

This is literally every article written about 2005 Virginia Tech/Miami.

Doesn't this sound a little familiar?

How dare you predict that any team, even a third-ranked unbeaten rival that had beaten Miami two straight and seven of the last 10, would beat a team as proud as Miami.

The 'Canes humiliated Virginia Tech Saturday night in the Hokies' house, winning 27-7, a final score that doesn't begin to convey the one-sided nature of the victory.

Miami forced six turnovers from a team that had committed only seven all season.

Miami limited Virginia Tech to 167 total yards.

Miami removed Hokie junior quarterback Marcus Vick from consideration for any and all awards for the foreseeable future, except maybe a Purple Heart. Vick completed 8-of-22 passes for 90 yards, threw two interceptions and lost three of the Hokies four fumbles. In Vick's defense, Miami locked down his receivers, and holding onto the ball is difficult when you're hit from behind. Again and again.

"We came in here fifth in the nation," senior offensive tackle Eric Winston said, "and y'all made it out like we were 50th."

The Hurricanes read the stories that predicted a Virginia Tech victory. They filled up their tanks with that fuel. There's no more genial man coaching football than Miami head coach Larry Coker, and even he tried to sound teed off.

"We had a little edge," Coker said. "We took it a little personal. I don't think people gave us much of a chance to win the game here."

Miami's longtime offensive line coach Art Kehoe, a fiery man who has never felt the need to slow down any thought before it reaches his lips -- in other words, the antidote for Coker -- said what the head coach would not.

"Why do people think we're going to come up here and get our asses beat?" Kehoe said. "Don't tell the 'Canes what they can't do. We can do. We're a can-do organization. We've been doing it for a long time. Don't tell me we're going to get our butts whipped. It ain't happening."

TomahawkNation
Stats: FSU has recruited 50% more blue-chip (4 & 5-stars) players than Miami over the last five recruiting classes.
4:03pm - 31 Oct 13

Oh noes

Advertisement
Back