Miami might as well forfeit.

canecountry3

Senior
http://espn.go.com/ncf/notebook/_/page/gamedayKickoff1031/week-10

"At first glance, the Week 10 schedule doesn't offer many games that would lead you to expect a major fright for a giant. But the definition of fright involves a sudden quality and implies the unexpected. And as Sheriff Leigh Brackett knows well, the poor saps never see the knife headed for their Adam's apples.

Saturday looks like a terrifying night in Tallahassee for Miami. Florida State is a three-touchdown favorite, the largest spread ever between two undefeated top-10 teams.

The Hurricanes' mascot is the ibis because that brave bird is the last to seek shelter in the face of the most menacing storm. But let's be honest: Sebastian will be looking for cover by the middle of the second quarter.

Watching the Hurricanes venture into Doak Campbell figures to be like watching the group of teenagers in "Friday the 13th." You'll be screaming at the screen, "What are you doing?! Don't stay at the camp! Get out of there!"

Al Golden and his staff are doing remarkable things in Coral Gables. Soon, Miami will not only play in games like this, it will be the heavy favorite and will deliver. Saturday is not that day. The Seminoles attack with the ferocity of Michael Myers and relentlessness of Jason Voorhees, or better, Jameis Winston."

---------------
Sell your tickets on Stubhub, cancel your reservations. No point in going up there. Forfeit the game, Miami can't risk injuries and they are going to get blown out anyway.

Advertisement
F$U has the greatest team to ever play the game. They could beat the Denver Broncos if they played them. We should forfeit and take the 1-0 loss instead of the ***-kicking that is awaiting us. GTFOOH!

I have been following college footbal for years and this is by far the most disrespected an undefeated, top 10 matchup has been since I been around. This is almost comical. Maybe Gameday should have just went to Jacksonville instead this weekend! Why waste the time and resources! Smh.

I knew my gmen would win though because we had that formula and it wasn't homerism. Anyway we need no turnovers and our pass rush to rattle Winston.

Advertisement
F$U has the greatest team to ever play the game. They could beat the Denver Broncos if they played them. We should forfeit and take the 1-0 loss instead of the ***-kicking that is awaiting us. GTFOOH!

Agreed. FSU is not only the best football team, they are the best team ever.

They would beat the 1992 Dream Team in basketball,

They would destroy the 1998 Yankees in baseball, and

They would commit more damage and rape to the Second Mile Foundation then Jerry Sandusky.

They would commit more damage and rape to the Second Mile Foundation then Jerry Sandusky.

They are so good that Randy could win with that team.

There's always one that has to take it too far.

Advertisement

There's always one that has to take it too far.

Im over here dying... this is too funny lol

I prefer this type of talk, instead of us getting gassed up. Its motivation instead of pressure.

Florida State is the best college team in decades, Jimbo is a coaching genius . . . Sir Winston is a young, black Tom Brady. We have no chance. Please, Donna, don't send our boys into harms way. Just forfeit.

Advertisement

They are so good that they could have convinced the town of Hinkley that Pacific Gas and Electric Company was actually putting vitamins in their water.

1. We could send a representative to the stadium, have him fall at Jimbo's feet and plead "Pleeeeese don't wup me massa!"

2. Or we could just show up and play some football and see what reality is at the end of the game.

I'm going with option #2.

Advertisement
If ESPN/ABC really cared they wouldn't televise the **** game. What's being predicted borders on child abuse.

My only beef with the media is the mocking tone they all seem to have, Miami didn't rank themselves, you don't think they have a chance then why did you continue to rank them so high if the're such a paper tiger?

Advertisement
Back